Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

repair help needed - SP200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrNightime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: repair help needed - SP200 Reply with quote

I've got an Sp200 that I love. Unfortunately, last week it took a few drops of water , and now I have 3 notes that are dead, and one that plays at velocity 127 at all times. Luckily, they're in the high range so I can work around them, but I need to get them fixed.

I've also noticed that the left/mono output has gotten very bad, where it will sometimes cut out. I've had this happen on my old M1, my N364, and now this, so it seems to be a family issue.

So, my question. I'm very handy, having replaced the output board and the power supply on my N364 myself (I work with and on computers all day), as well as replacing some keys that had gotten broken on the Sp200. I know that for some parts I should go through Antique Electronics, but where should I go for the parts, and the manuals needed so I can repair my beloved piano?

Thanks in advance

PS I know this is for synth general, but I didn't see a catagory for digital pianos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: