Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: a few good beta testers for KARMA M50 software

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant
KARMA Developer<br>Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Wanted: a few good beta testers for KARMA M50 software Reply with quote

Presently, KARMA M50 (KM50) Software is getting ready to go into beta-testing in the next few days.

At this time, I need a few beta testers. I need Mac OS X users running OS 10.3.9 and higher, on both Intel and PPC machines. KM3 is not Universal, but runs under Rosetta quite nicely.

For the Windows version, I need XP and Vista users - 32 bit or 64 bit is fine.

Note that you must be running the 1.1 software update in your M50 (just released, see HERE).

I do not expect this to last more than a few weeks, as the software is so closely descended from KARMA M3, and that has already been released for several months and most issues resolved.

If you would like to be considered, please don't reply here, but send an e-mail to betatest@karma-lab.com, telling me:

1. Type of Machine (i.e. PPC dual 1 Ghz, Intel, Quad Core, etc.)
    2. Version of OS installed (10.3.9, 10.4.10, XP SP2, Vista, 32-bit, 64-bit etc.)
    3. Single or multiple monitors
    4. Other music software that you use on the same computer.
    5. How much time you might be able to devote.
    6. Your full name, and user name on this forum, so I know who I'm talking to. Wink

If you are selected, you will be required to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with Karma-Lab, whereby you cannot discuss anything you learn during the testing in public. We have a private hidden forum at Karma-Lab for beta-testing, where you can discuss issues with me and other beta-testers, that you will be given access to if you are selected.

Thanks, and do not be offended if you contact me and I don't select you. Many are called, but few are chosen. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: