Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Travel Case for M50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeffM50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Travel Case for M50 Reply with quote

Does anybody know where I can get a light weight case that fits the M50 well. All of the cases I have looked at for 88-key weighted keyboards are too big - in height and depth.

I really don't need the wheels - I plan to carry the board to gigs. But I'd like it to fit well, preferably made with the hard-foam. Any suggestions?
StudioMan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck!

I still haven't found something I like. Currently using a barely decent softcase I had, but in new condition.

I'm looking for the same case you described, but for the M50-61. But lightweight is something I also prefer.. That one on the wheels is WAY to big in my opinion too.

I keep my axes and the keys on the back seat of my crewcab locally, so far no big deal. But on a real drive, we generally just take my truck. Obviously I can't keep my M50 in the trailer on the road (well, I could I suppose Sad ) in this $30 softcase.

The cool thing about the softcase tho, is the shoulder strap. Last trip in, both guitars, rigging bag and my keys in ONE trip....(I'm lazy)

Let me know what you find!

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: