Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help and reccomendations on PROG to MULTI copy and editor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daddyrnr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Help and reccomendations on PROG to MULTI copy and editor Reply with quote

I have a triton rack that I have been using in my studio and now want to use it for live use with my midi controller.

1st question:

I want to split my keyboard into 2 zones to have one patch on the lower part of the keyboard and another patch on the upper. Is there an easy way to copy a program file complete with effects to a multi and assign it to channel 1 and copy another program to channel 2 on the multi again complete with the 2nd patches effects?? I know you can insert effects and also use the master effects. I will never be using more than a 2 patch split.

Any help or suggestions on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

2nd question:

Can anyone recommend an editor program that would allow me to accomplish this task easier then thru the faceplate? Maybe it is the fact I am not familiar enough with the TR but I have TritonEditPro an am having issues figuring out how to accomplish the above setup. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: