Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Routing a Click to the Midi out of the M50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StudioMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Routing a Click to the Midi out of the M50 Reply with quote

My ongoing click-track issue:

Fifth Element has me thinking, he brought up some valid points about running the M50 in stereo to the mains.

What I could do (now just trying to test setups as simple as possible), Rout the Midi out to my Zoom MRT3, and let it produce the click to the drummer??

My question is, is there a CC# I can send to the MRT3 to produce the internal click?
Or, would I need to make a basic pattern (1 hit per beat), then rout that to a specific midi channel, set the MRT3 to read that channel only, setup a "drum set" on the MRT3 with the sounds I want to use as a click? (this I just setup & tested with a kick& snare and would work, but I would like an easier setup if possible).

Any suggestions on this issue would be greatly appreciated..

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: