Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cant get licensecode!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LinusW

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Cant get licensecode! Reply with quote

I bought my Legacy collection for about a month ago. and when it starts up theres a link to a website wich should get u your licensecode..
but it doesnt find the website.

so now i cant even use it..

please does anyone know how to register?
jumbojock

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try going to:

http://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=920&L=1

and downloading the latest licence software. Make sure you uninstall the previous versions and install the new software before inserting the key. Good luck.

jj
LinusW

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx a lot. ill try it right away. But whats steinberg got to do with it?

i know u get a dongle (?) with cubase but i didn't get one with LC,..?
jumbojock

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case you'll need to be a bit more specific.

Which LC do you have?

Which platform?

jj
LinusW

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reading of the box:

Korg Legacy Collection, Virtual instruments/effects Plug-ins w/MS-20 Controller.
The Legacy collection CD says Version 1.0

theres also a Authorization Code on the cd and i have tried to type the code on the box "License code (from server)" with no success.

thanks again for helping me out
jumbojock

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so I think you've bought a second-hand original KLC-1. If so, it's the old challenge and response set-up.

Please someone jump in here and correct me, but from memory, you need to register first with www.korguser.net. Once you've done that, select Register a Product. Follow the instructions and if my memory serves me correctly, you'll be given an access code to activate your KLC-1.

Then you're into Intel-Mac/RTAS/upgrade issues, but that's for another time and there's plenty of advice from korguser.net and the other threads all about upgrading. Check the Download for Registered User button once registered.

Hope that helped,

jj
mikemolloyuk

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jumbojock wrote:
OK, so I think you've bought a second-hand original KLC-1. If so, it's the old challenge and response set-up.

Please someone jump in here and correct me, but from memory, you need to register first with www.korguser.net. Once you've done that, select Register a Product. Follow the instructions and if my memory serves me correctly, you'll be given an access code to activate your KLC-1.

Then you're into Intel-Mac/RTAS/upgrade issues, but that's for another time and there's plenty of advice from korguser.net and the other threads all about upgrading. Check the Download for Registered User button once registered.

Hope that helped,

jj

Hi

This is correct. www.korguser.net is where you register. Please dont go to the Steinberg link.

You will find some issues if you have bought a used copy.

Mike

UK Tech Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: