Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tr-rack sysex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: tr-rack sysex Reply with quote

tr-rack sysex its normal is very slow in sending sysex to computer ?
i in emagic editor (OLD trinity speffic) some times seems tr-rack dont responding. ps. i manual there is i know talked recive times are very long. and seems it its.
jpq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: tr-rack sysex Reply with quote

Something odd data transfer to computer makes in this software error like tr-rack not responding. or something similar.
jpq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now seems problem is sending data to computer but not computer to tr-rack.
jpq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is wrong ? i think i tested so many numers (i mean these delays etc what i can set) with emagic editor. and now i even changed midi cable. i going think i use only presets if this is so hard. and looking how multi mode used. ps. my midi interface if means anything is emu 0404 pci card (what i also use soundcard). At least sound card is good i dont know if midi stuff is not so good.
jpq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is wrong ? i think i tested so many numers (i mean these delays etc what i can set) with emagic editor. and now i even changed midi cable. i going think i use only presets if this is so hard. and looking how multi mode used. ps. my midi interface if means anything is emu 0404 pci card (what i also use soundcard). At least sound card is good i dont know if midi stuff is not so good.
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit of a midiphobe and only know and use the bare essentials, so I can't advise, sorry.

I did have serious problems transmitting sysex (patch data) to and from my Access Virus using my Motu Traveler soundcard's midi in/out, but buying a little 3-in/out Edirol UM-3EX Midi interface worked great instead.
jpq

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now i have esi romi/o interface and tested with tr-rack i think problems are even bigger. but my yamaha s30 sends sysex stuff well). and plays softsynth well. now its seems problem is emagic editor or tr-rack.
Spacecowboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: i'll tell ya what Reply with quote

i dont know lol

Last edited by Spacecowboy on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
jpq

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: slow response using trinitro or editor? Reply with quote

Spacecowboy wrote:
in one of the editors thers a place to set how much time you wanna give for the host to communicate to the other unit or from the computer to the unit. the trinity's are slow so if its set fast, you get the error message. you can ignore that message and just wait and i believe it works, or you can adjust the time so it doesnt expect it so fast and may not get the error. i just waited and all was well just ignore the error and try and click it away. been a while since i did it but i use either soundiver or trinitro cant remmeber. most likely soundiver.

Actually this dont work i used allredy times what are recommend and even longer times. and problem is synth to computer times not computer to synth times what i know are VERY SLOW. ps. in soundiver there is these time settings and i use other reasons this editor. becouse some editors dont even work and one is commercial program what is way too pricey. and some how when i star sysex sending form korg tr-rack sonar homestudio 6 gets data without problem only problem is now soundiver supports sysex but dont open these sysex files.
jpq

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now compared two files what i get form tr-rack these are different (used computer for comparing) someway i dont know how.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: