Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue: when i reload a song from SD; volumes go back to 127

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Issue: when i reload a song from SD; volumes go back to 127 Reply with quote

Hi

Just bought a Korg M50; going well, but every time i save a song on my SD Card (fully edited) using save all mode, well, after i reload it the volumes i have gave to each track are back to 127: sometimes they appear with the volume i saved them with (example 87); but as soon as i press locate and play the song they return to 127;

This is quite exasperating, as i will use these songs for live shows; does anyone know what i have to do to save the songs fully edited?

I´m spanish, english isnt so good, if any further explanation is need please tell me.

One other thing is where on the Korg can i Master all my songs so they all have the same final volume?

Thanks
Akdmeh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the page -> Track edit -> Top-Right Menu-> Event edit.
There must be some event in tracks, that give us the volume of all track. Just delete it, and it vill work correctly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: