Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recording Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ellmoorish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Recording Help Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm running my Zero 4, Ableton V8 through my MBP. Basically I'm running two turntables and Live 8 through the mixer. I'm trying to record my mix but at the moment to no avail.

The Zero 4's master output seems to be coming out of the master output within Live and also through the speakers but when I record the mix within Live only the tracks I'm playing via my Live are recorded. The tracks mixed on my turntables just do not seemed to record. I've tried creating a new Audio track and routing the Live master out into it then arming the record on just that track. Like I mentioned everything sounds fine on the mixer and on the output (on my speakers and the master out within Live) but for some reason when I record it's not picking up the output of the turntables.

Do I need to make any amendments/changes within the zero edit software?

Can anyone shed any light or even better still post a screenshot of how the routing of input and outputs should look.

I'm itching to get some mixes down but this is a major stumbling block.

All help/pointers will be gratefully received
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: