Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sequencer mode p6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heated

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Sequencer mode p6 Reply with quote

can someone break down what all the buttons on the right side of the screen on p6 in sequencer mode mean.... Ive searched the owners and parameters manual and can't find a dam answer. like the arrow looking things and whatnot.

Korg M3 Expanded 61 Key Workstation, Korg D888 Digital Audio Recorder, KRK Rokit 5 Studio Monitors, HP M9515Y(Vista 64) PC, Collection of Electric/Acoustic Guitars & Amps, Sound Forge 9.0, Cubase Le,
Reaper V3.102, Reason 4.0

Last edited by Heated on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ktippets

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heated -- the sequencer got a significant update with M3 Xpanded. Make sure you have the updated manual for Xpanded - the sequencer section starts on page 245 and gives pretty good explaination of the tool box (the arrow looking things) and the other new sequencer functions.
Heated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where exactly is that...?? I'm looking in the .pdf owners manual parameters guide and can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a description of the p6 'track view' buttons. What do each of the buttons on the side do...?? ahhh

Korg M3 Expanded 61 Key Workstation, Korg D888 Digital Audio Recorder, KRK Rokit 5 Studio Monitors, HP M9515Y(Vista 64) PC, Collection of Electric/Acoustic Guitars & Amps, Sound Forge 9.0, Cubase Le,
Reaper V3.102, Reason 4.0
alland
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heated wrote:
Where exactly is that...?? I'm looking in the .pdf owners manual parameters guide and can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a description of the p6 'track view' buttons. What do each of the buttons on the side do...?? ahhh

As it was said, you definitely need “M3 XPANDED Parameter Guide” where new functions are described.

see
http://www.korg.com/uploads/Support/M3XP_Supplementary_Guide_633652946618520000.pdf

for Expanded Supplementary guide
and

http://www.korg.com/uploads/Support/M3_ParamG_E_633652957312600000.pdf

for Expanded parameter Guide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: