Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with AX10G's Expression pedal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharlieRay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Problem with AX10G's Expression pedal Reply with quote

Hello guys and gals, this is my first post. I just received an AX10G that I purchased on eBay. The expression pedal is flat, just stays down. It will raise up but won't stay up. The seller said it worked fine for him and it must have happened during shipping, but that's the oldest excuse on eBay.
What part makes the expression pedal stay toe up and hold in any part of the travel? I can see two small round indentations on the part of the unit that is under the pedal. Is there a part/parts that fit into these holes that hold the pedal up? If so, I'd like to order it/them. Or am I on the wrong track? Any advice for this newbie? Is this a common problem? Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: