Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i5M programs files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiPI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: i5M programs files Reply with quote

Hi there!

I don't know if there is somebody yet in the world who is use KORG i5M, but I did converted a lot of x-series patches to i5M patches.

If you interested, just come and download it and if you use that then drop me a mail or a post to my guestbook please! Smile

http://oldphoto.hu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88&Itemid=320

Best Regards!

Lipi[www.oldphoto.hu]
westmoors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Another i5 owner Reply with quote

Yes I think we are as scarce as the unit itself ! I have put questions on the forum about this box of tricks but never had a reply.

I have owned this unit for some years and used it with a Yamah El 70 organ because I always thought the Yamaha EL range had poor auto accompanyments, in fact they never changed them from day one no matter which model.

For better backings I changed to a Korg PA 1x which of course has loads of auto accompanyments so the i5M got put away. Some years later I went back to the Yamaha, this time an AR100 as I found that the Korg, although close, was not quite up to making the good old organ flute sounds such as Wurlitzer.

But on linking the i5M to the AR although I find it works OK (and the midi is set on the AR to control the volume of the Korg ) the organ exp pedal makes hardly any difference to the Korg volume !

I just wondered if you had ever came across this problem, I get around it by reducing all the individual Acc channels and use the master volume slider to get some balance with the AR output but it's a time consuming job and you have to set them every time you change a style. Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: