Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg In The Studio live UStream broadcast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Korg In The Studio live UStream broadcast Reply with quote

(also posted in the Latest News section)

Hi all,

We're doing our first live UStream broadcast this Friday at 4pm EDT! Here's the site:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/korg-in-the-studio--live

I'll be demonstrating the microSAMPLER for this first session. You can chat live and ask questions, which I'll do my best to answer.

Hope to see you there!

-Rich
3sleeves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, but you chose a time when a lot of folks are still on their daily grind. I checked out your recording of the broadcast just now and noticed that it was really just a recap of the videos you have on YouTube already. I've been taking requests for tutorials over the past couple months and the response has been very positive so far. Have you thought about doing something along those lines? I've got some in the works on using time stretch in keyboard mode, saving/loading and cataloging samples with the editor software, and various sequencer tips and tricks. If you do another live stream please do it in the evening or on a weekend. I would imagine you'd have some active viewers then, myself included. Thanks for all the demos so far though, they helped me make the decision to purchase the MS in the first place. Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/user/3sleeves
RichF

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the tips. This was the "maiden voyage"... We'll get better as we go along! Our office hours unfortunately do limit the time when we can shoot... And yes, I did touch on a lot of material I'd covered in the YouTube videos, because the live chat was pretty sparse, and I was hoping for a few more questions that I could answer on the fly.

Your videos are great! I shared the microSESSION V5 around the office a week ago. Smile
3sleeves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for responding! I understand, the first one is always kinda experimental. That's too bad about the office hours...maybe I can call in sick on the next day you broadcast Wink
I'm glad you watched my videos, and even happier you liked and shared! There are more on the way, but my schedule is pretty limiting too (2 jobs and a family leave little studio time). I'll be keeping an eye out for your next project and I hope you can do the same for mine. Thanks for everything!
Peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: