Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there an internal battery for memory in the Trinity?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeyOfCee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Is there an internal battery for memory in the Trinity? Reply with quote

Is there an internal battery for memory inside the Trinity? and if so where at inside?
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's a pre-soldered CR2032
http://www.microbattery.com/pdf/panasonic-specf/panasonic-lithium-br-cr-tab.pdf

And you can forget about installing it yourself. The main motherboard needs to be lifted out as the battery is soldered in from the back.

Regards
Sharp.
KeyOfCee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been repairing consumer electronice for 25 years. replacing it is not a problem for me. what would be a problem is if I replace it, will i lose everything or do I have a few minutes before the memory gets wiped clean.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case then go for it. The second you pop the back off you will see the battery. Since you are an electronics engineer, then I'd strongly suggest that you replace the battery with a standard battery holder and a normal CR2032.

This is a very popular mod that KORG M1 users do all the time. Make it dead easy then to change the battery at any time.

As for your data, the second you pull the battery your data is a risk so simply make sure you save everything to a floppy disk before doing the work.

If the data is gone when you have the battery installed, you can simply reload it off the floppy disk.

Cheers
Sharp.
Bazz02

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp
Does the same apply to the A1 effects unit.
3exwh246

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: [News] Tony making Reply with quote

Ghana national football team

兰州明日最低温降至零下6度

Editorial eastbound record-Jiahou `s Blog

网民明码标价叫卖代写年终总结业务

Ghana national football team of Ghana's national football team, the Ghana Football Association is responsible jurisdiction. Ghana has won the African Nations Cup 4th, but until the 2006 World Cup to be able to attend the World Cup Finals for the first time. Ghana's youth team compared the performance of outstanding achievements, has won 2 World Cup less, although the World Youth Cup tournament has twice reached the finals, but lost both times, respectively, two South American giants - Brazil and Argentina, only runner-up. Ghana has always been good to rich talent, but at the difference between discipline and the players are renowned, and field organizations also have not received.2007.11.14 Sun
Tony beat TV screen, creating a precedent for China's TV history, when Tony Leung, Chang Chen,nike mercurial vapor, Lin Chi-ling and Zhao Wei will attend.
Film Lu Yue teachers leave the crew, but the determination of non-destructive film crew,nike mercurial! producer Terence Chang claimed that on the 17th of this month, will be arranged for CCTV movie channel reaches Yi County, Hebei reservoirs as a He said: Field burning mouth on the Department of Wulin 』『 highlights, in fact, I have shot close it by home games highlight some of the lens, like fire in Battle Array like that, although dangerous,nike vapor, but good preparations. Cool male model known as the Asia visit, he talked about filming Blog on the bitterness of history,beats by dre, and talk about the feelings of all the main character, praising Tony Leung acting very good, kind and a very worth learning, while Olivia is very Cool, did not laugh,mercurial vapor, Zhao Wei is very subtle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: