Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screen Protectors?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Screen Protectors? Reply with quote

This can be posted in any of the Kronos, Oasys, M3, M50 forums.

Is anyone using, or going to use screen protectors on their synths? Like the ones put on iPhones, iPads, etc...

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
dranandj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've had screen protector on my oasys for 3years. i only removed it a few weeks ago. frankly it makes no difference if you have or don't. touch screen works eitherway without noticeble difference. unless you are into uv protection and that sort of stuff, you can live without it. dirty?....you are not going to touch the screen with tar are you? oasys screen was easy to clean and I presume it would be the same for kronos.
EnjoyRC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dranandj wrote:
unless you are into uv protection and that sort of stuff, you can live without it. dirty?....you are not going to touch the screen with tar are you? oasys screen was easy to clean and I presume it would be the same for kronos.

I was thinking about scratches. But, I guess not much of a chance of it getting scratched.

I'm a clean freak when it comes to playing my keys. Always wash my hands prior to playing. But one time I made the mistake of using a hand sanitizer prior to playing... Not GOOD... Try jammin' on a Hammond after using that stuff. Ya stick to the keys.

Korg (Kronos 88, RK-100S 2), Behringer DeepMind 12, Roland (GAIA, A-800-Pro)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: