Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG MONOTRIBE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pastor-of-Muppets
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get a cable which has the right kind of plug for your monotribe at one end, and the right kind of plug for your interface at the other end. Then you plug it in.
geddy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geddy wrote:
Hello, I have just purchased a Korg Montribe and I love it. I have been playing with the beast for a good few hours now using the in-built speaker, as well as listening through the headphone jack.

I have now got to a point where I would like the record the audio into my DAW/listen through my KRK RP5 monitors. The Monotribe does have an output jack and the manual explains how to connect it up:

Quote:
(page Cool 4. OUTPUT jack
Connect the monotribes OUTPUT jack to the INPUT hack of your mixer or powered monitor speakers. The output signal is monaural, but the jack will accept either monaural phone plugs or stereo phono plugs (unbalanced)

I currently have an Audio Kontrol 1 audio interface which has a MIC/LINE input connecting to my macbook.

Could anyone help me and advise me on any connectors that I may need to get the Montribe to run through my DAW/speakers please?

Much appreciated!

I did have the correct wires after all, just that they were faulty which I did not know about!

They had a weird response where I only got signal if the 1/4" was slightly pulled out of the Audio OUT socket. I ended up swapping to a cheaper set of wires which allowed the connection to work perfectly.
Mikeeee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this might help, though I don't have a monotribe even though I am aware it uses standard 1/4 inch jacks for audio.
I use M-audio Delta66 for a lot of things including feeding audio into my computer using Ableton live. Then feeding out to 4 separate amps and speakers. It works brilliantly.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Delta66.html
Technics KN930. Technics KN5000. Roland VR-700,
KorgPA4X76, Technics KN7000SX. kross 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: