Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

no marker assign....STILL!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: no marker assign....STILL!!!! Reply with quote

I see from the PA3x manual that Korg have STILL not allowed markers to be assigned to a switch, or foot pedal.

Very inconvenient, if you are in the middle of a song, and THEN the audience start to dance...you have got to madly scramble through a couple of menu selections BEFORE you get to the marker.....

Wow, this is SUPPOSED to be a live play feature, but Korg sure don't make it very "live-friendly"..

Surely they could allow a user to assign it to one of the three switches now available??? Or even have a visible software tab on the main window. I mean, all you would need is access to one marker, so it would enable a song to be played longer.....

Anyway, just a thought. Some things are good, and some things (and this is not the only one) stay the same...I mean who NEEDS a vocal cancel function -sheesh!!!!!

Dennis
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they fixed some of those annoying issues in Style Record mode.
One in particular was that you could NOT set a playback range when working on any element of the style. For instance, if you wanted to make a little change to some part of Intro 1 in measure 24, and you just wanted to hear how those few measures responding to the change, there is NO way to choose " play From"... It always playsback from the beginning.
They have this feature available in the sequence mode for midi file though. This would also be an "Arranger Related" feature. Is this changed by any chance?

miden
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be in the manual???? Will be worth checking. I also find that fault??quite annoying Sam

Dennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: