Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG Model AT-1 Auto Tuner (User Manual Needed!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimmyK

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: KORG Model AT-1 Auto Tuner (User Manual Needed!) Reply with quote

I need help in finding a users manual for this tuner. I know I have the original "someplace" but, it is like everything else that is packed in boxes between two places. One of which I can't go to all that easily as it is many hours from where I live presently. I have searched most every Web search engine and all the places that claim to have tons of manuals list nothing at all for my tuner. (I have been at id for nearly two weeks straight.) I can find the mention of the tuner in a few places but there is no information about it of any kind as to a manual. One site had a service manual but that is to be able to repair it only. Any help anyone could give me on getting a manual would deeply be apreciated. I realize there are costs involved in reproductions and so forth. However, I would rather get the proper manual as lond as it is not priced as high as the moon.
cpaidhrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Korg AT-1 Manual Reply with quote

Just joined the forum. Sorry it took five years to provide the manual.

Others may find value in it. Pages are out of order as this is a direct scan of the pages.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zr74egba6yylnjm/2016_02_16_Korg_AT-1%20Manual.pdf?dl=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: