Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pattern copy and multiply

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wojtysz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: pattern copy and multiply Reply with quote

Hi,

Im shufflin through the forum but yet no success so I ask does anyone knows how to copy and multiply the pattern into another slot.
Re-sample seems to be the right answer. Does anyone know if it means sound quality loss?
The problem comes out of the remember the setting of a pattern while saving and lose it after deleting a badly done. You delete a pattern with all its settings so you have to set ex. the length again. Which I do a lot of times as I can't figure out how to use the quantize function. So I have to create shorter length patterns. And that's where re-sample comes in. Save a shorter pattern then re-sample it and let it loop and it will be quantized.
Then add more sounds which makes it clear why microsampler rocks. Because you might work slow and add another sound where you hear there's a lack of it (: And then resample Very Happy Just remember to chose a correct sample type to let it flow forever or stop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: