Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future -past- possibilities

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ivarbalade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Future -past- possibilities Reply with quote

I see korg karma is on museum now, but for those who has one , take it and use it, and share the great stuff this old but ,good keyboard can really do.

so i invite all korg karma users to share with me.

i love mine and i will keep it.

about future- kronos has come , and i will get one later. but i also want a korg oasys too. then my dream is completed, about keyboards.

we will hear, kronos music in future , i am exitied to hear serious stuff made on it. in music production. we have to wait.

ok to all have a good karma time with your korg karma. see you!!

Ivarbalade Norway
RobsonLuis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand, if we think of discarding all that "old" all acoustic instruments like piano, violin, guitar, flute, human voice (!), etc ... will be in museums too.

I think music is music, and racing industry for more sale$ is a way of deceiving. Use the musical instrument you have.

Make music. Karma will remain a classic. I bought mine for only about two years, second hand, and with absolute certainty, I'll be the end user. I do not intend to let go of this fantastic synthesizer, even if it is "limited" front of the current technology. Music is all good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: