Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to save new sounds without overwriting factory sounds?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vtnangel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: how to save new sounds without overwriting factory sounds? Reply with quote

everytime i create a new combi with splits and i write the program it overwrites the factory sound. i have the manual but as you can see i don't understand the language they use in this stupid book!!!!! lol how to create new combis without overwriting factory sounds? please help i need this for a band but don't want to replace the factory sounds.

you've prob seen my other post but i didn't think it was clear.
X-Trade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't make duplicate posts. You could always edit your last post. Or if you really have to and its been a while (few days/months) since you got a reply, it could be considered okay to reply to your other post.

Anyway, your answer in short is that you have to overwrite something. Just like your computer or memory stick has a limited amount of storage space, so does the keyboard. Except because they know exactly what you're storing on it, it is divided up into a number of places in which you can save programs, combinations, etc.

Korg thoughtfully provided hundreds of preset combis and programs and filled up most (almost all) of the slots that are available on the machine...
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: