Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCG Tools for Triton Extreme
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools version 1.3.0

As promised I would send out a new version this weekend (ok ... here it is already Monday but still very late Sunday evening for me).

I couldn't incorporate my newest feature (Master files) so you will have that later. It might take even more than a week or two because I encountered some problems with it.

Anyhow, let's concentrate on what is in this new update. Only the most important additions are mentioned, see the history list below for a complete list.

Support for Kronos OS2.0 and Kronos X (OS2.0)

This is the main reason to send out this update so early because it seems the Kronos X has already been shipped. I have not tried files on an actual Kronos X but I assume it will have the same version as Kronos OS2.0.

So yes, this version will also support OS2.0 for Kronos.

Btw, there are not any differences externally ... it just can read and write PCG files for OS2.0.

See below for a screenshot (note the version in the lower left corner).

It is not possible to copy/paste between different versions of Kronos PCG files. Convert your (old) PCG files first on the Kronos.

M3 PCG file does not change the version to 1.0 anymore

Due to some incompatibilities between version 1.x and 2.0 of M3 files, all files changed were saved as 1.0 files. However, this resulted in some awkward problems.

Now the version is not changed anymore and the version is shown in the status bar. However, it is not possible to copy/paste between different versions of M3 files anymore. If you want this, first convert them on your M3 (load and save it).

See below a screenshot:

Assigned Clear Program

Up till now, when clearing a combi, all referenced programs were set to the first program of the first bank (A-000 or I-A000).

However, now you can define your own program which is used for clearing. By selecting a program on the menu it can be changed.

See below for a screenshot.

Especially for Kronos users this is very easy. By assigned a program that does contain a sample that is NOT loaded a red bar is shown on the Kronos for those timbres so you can see in a glance which timbres are used or not in any screen.

Favorites in patch lists

From now on a favorite (fav) column is shown in all patch lists (also for XML, CSV files and tables).

See below for an ASCII generated table.

Workstation model is shown for SNG files

See below.

Manual
Soon also an updated manual will be published.

Full history

Code:

1.3.0.181   5-Aug-2012  Improv:  Added an Assigned Clear Program for clearing timbres in the Combi Window.
                        Improv:  Added favorite column in patch list generation files (ASCII, table, CSV, XML).
                        Improv:  Correctly aligned texts of controls in the List Generator, Filter Set Lists group box.
                        Improv:  Korg Kronos PCG files always shows its OS/PCG number (1.0/1.1, 1.5/1.6 or 2.0).
                        Improv:  Korg M3 PCG files always shows its OS/PCG number (OS1.x or OS2.0 for expanded version).
                        Improv:  Swapped Show and Edit menu options in main menu.
                        Improv:  When copying M3 patches, the version of the file is no longer changed (M3 only).
                        Improv:  Added Options/Settings menu and redirect PCG windows button.
                        Improv:  Settings menu unavailable during active copy/paste action.
                        Improv:  Added (Kronos) AL-1 Editor to external links.
                        Improv:  The workstation model and number of samples used by a SNG file are now shown.
                        Improv:  Removed double menu item 'Show Timbres' in Tools menu in main window.
                        Improv:  Song window size is now also memorized when closed.
                        Bug Fix: Song files could not be closed by the File menu, Close sub menu item.
                        Bug Fix: Widened program IDs of banks U-AA to U-GG in PCG Window (those were still truncated).
                        Bug Fix: M3 patches between V1.x and V2.0 can no longer be cut/copy/pasted.
                        Bug Fix: Show correct error when pasting patches between incompatible Korg workstation models.
                        Bug Fix: Korg Triton Studio shows correct bank names for combis EXB-A and further.
                        Bug Fix: Save last window dimensions of the Combi Window.
                        Bug Fix: The Exit command from the File menu crashed the application in some cases.
                        Support: Support for Korg Kronos OS2.0 generated PCG Files.
                        Support: Support for Korg Kronos X generated PCG Files.
                        Event:   Korg is going to release a new workstation: the Korg Kronos X. 

Kind regards,

Michel Keijzers

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL VERSION 1.3.0

It seems the application only works on my computer but not at others. I already fixed the problem and later this evening I will start sending out a new version (1.3.1) in batches (cannot do it for everybody at once anymore due to hotmail restrictions).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just send PCG Tools 1.3.1 to the first two batches of users (first 400) which fixes the problem of 1.3.0.

If you belong to the first two batches, you have received PCG Tools already, otherwise you will receive it tomorrow probably.

The reason is that hotmail.com does not let me send emails to more than 400 people a day (yes I am a real spammer).

Kind regards,

Michel

Ojustaboo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Michel

This version is working fine
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG TOOLS VERSION 1.4.0

Finally a new update of the application. Below are the most important changes/additions explained in more detail:

Master files

Everyone using PCG Tools probably knows the problem that if a PCG file is loaded that does not contain global information, that all categories (and sub categories if supported) are shown as numbers instead of the actual names.

Also for the timbres list (from a combi), the program names are only displayed when those programs are part of the PCG file. Also for set list slots, only the programs/combi names present in the PCG files are shown, otherwise question marks have to be filled in.

Now so called Master files are supported, this problem is over. The procedure is very easy:
- Open a PCG file that contains all program banks (except GM), combi banks and set list slots (for Kronos) and global information.
- Then select ''Select PCG File as Master File" in the Tools menu. If the PCG file does not include enough, then it cannot be selected. When you save a PCG file from your workstation with the Save All function for PCG files than you can be sure the file will be accepted.
- When you now load another PCG file that is incomplete (e.g. does not contain all information described above), all missing information is acquired from the Master file. However, both the workstation model and OS version should be equal, so if you use multiple OS versions (e.g. for the Kronos and M3), be sure to select a Master file for each version.

This procedure above you only have to do once. After that, automatically the Master file is loaded together with the file you have selected for opening. This means that default, when you select a PCG file to open, not only that file will open, but also the master file; it takes a bit longer, but gives a lot of advantages and the master file is always shown behind the actual loaded PCG file.

In the screen shot below you can see the menu to set a PCG file as master file and the window (red big box) that shows all currently set master files and if they are loaded or unloaded.

The green boxes show which information is displayed when a master file is loaded instead of displaying question marks.
Set lists are not shown but work similarly (e.g. also show the program/combi names even if these are not present).

Master files can be selected to load automatically, on request or not. This can be changed in the settings, see below:

Show workstation name and OS model in PCG files
In the first screen shot Korg Kronos 2.0 is shown in the title bar. Previously this was only displayed in the status bar in the bottom left.

File name shown for PCG files without PCG file contents
When a PCG file is loaded that does not contain any programs, combis and set list slots, the file name is displayed in the warning/info message box. This is ideally when loading multiple files at once. See below for a screenshot:

Enable all set lists in the set list generator also checks the set list check box
When all set lists are selected, also the accompanied check box for the set lists is checked.

History list
Other changes are trivial and can be found below in the complete history list:

Code:

1.4.0.183   1-Sep-2012  Feature: Show (sub) categories even for files without a global section by master files.
                        Feature: Show program names from timbres in combis from the master file if present.
                        Feature: Set and automatically load master files (optionally in settings file).
                        Improv:  Show workstation name and PCG/OS version in window title of each PCG and SNG file.
                        Improv:  When opening a file without PCG content, the file name is shown in the message box.
                        Improv:  Enable all set lists in the set list generator also checks the set list check box.
                        Improv:  Added Imprezariat.pl to the external links (Adrian Craig has become a donator)
                        Improv:  Added Basari Studios to the external links.
                        Bug Fix: Pure Triton LE PCG files (with ID 63) reads timbres now correctly.
                        Bug Fix  The last line of an empty PCG file's patch list caused an incomplete header line.
                        Special: Changed special event into 600+ users.

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created a PCG Tools page on facebook which also will be used as update information page.

Check/like: https://www.facebook.com/PcgTools

FuSioNmAn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooooooooooowwwww that's fantastic!!!
I'm looking for this for my triton extreme. I'll try it soon!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FuSioNmAn wrote:
wooooooooooowwwww that's fantastic!!!
I'm looking for this for my triton extreme. I'll try it soon!

Just sent the app... enjoy!

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translators request for PCG Tools
I have managed a way to be able to support multiple languages in PCG Tools. This does not mean everything is already translated. I need first to fix bugs before I can continue, but at that time it would be nice if people would like to translate all words in PCG Tools to a (probably for them) native language.

I can provide a list with all words (sort of specialized text file). Of course if multiple people would like to help, I can split the complete list of words in the number of people for that language. So far there is one person who likes to do the French translation. I could do Dutch translation myself but I wonder how many people would be interested in that.

Personally I think there will be lots of people who are interested in a German, French, Spanish, Italian and maybe even Russian language, but of course any language (not sure about Chinese/Japanese/Arabic kind of languages though) can be supported, as long as there is at least one willing person to translate.

So if you are interested in helping me with translating, don't hesitate to leave a message to which language you would like to translate.

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools 1.5

It has been (too) long ago a new version of PCG Tools has been released but finally there is one.

The application will be sent to everyone but since there are more than 800 users and I'm only allowed to send 200 mails a day it can take a week before everyone got a version. Donators and people who helped me in the past will have priority.

Below are all the new and improved items.

Korg Krome support
I already have written that on my personal development version the Korg Krome was already working, but I found out it was creating incorrect PCG files when editing. This has been fixed now, so Korg Krome users can also benefit from PCG Tools from now on. Thanks to CJ Johansson for help with testing.

Below is a screenshot of a loaded Korg Krome PCG file.

Drum Kits
A very good colleague of mine who also is a member of KorgForums (KorganizR) has created a few nice additions to PCG Tools. One of them is the support of drum kits as can be seen above. All workstation models supporting drum kits now will show drum kits (as long as they are present in the PCG file).

Also, drum kits are shown in the patch list and will be used for difference lists. Also the drum kits will be shown in the task bar.

Wave Sequences
The same colleague also created support for wave sequences, see an example below.

Also, wave sequences are shown in the patch list and will be used for difference lists. Also, the wave sequences will be shown in the task bar.

In addition, the number of selected patches is now shown in the right upper part of a PCG window, making it easy to see how many are selected while being busy with scrolling.

New list generator type: File Content List
He also created a new list type: file content list. It shows a summary of a PCG file. See the screenshot of example output. For each bank the capacity, filled and empty number of patches are shown including the filled range.

Set List Generator
In the screen shot below there are also some added items. Most have been mentioned before: File Content List as list type, and for drum kits and wave sequences, it can be filtered on or off, and empty/init items can be ignored.

Also for set list, now empty set list slots can be ignored.

UI Support
Although a language has not been added yet except for English, Francois Rossi is busy with translating every word/phrase in French. It will be added as soon as he is ready and it has been tested. After that 'pilot project' language is added, more will follow (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and Dutch).

The languages will be added in the screen below.

External links
Because the number of external links is increasing rapidly, it has been split in three categories:
- Korg related: links to interesting Korg sites (official/non official)
- Donators: Users who donate some money will get there own logo here (preferably music related but not necessary). Also they get other small benefits (like more elaborate answers to questions and new versions a bit earlier, because I can only send 200 emails a day).
- Third Parties: I'm using some helpful (free) tools for developing and this window shows which ones.

Master files & Syncing
There is a slight problem with master files: when master files are changed, the PCG files depending on them are not always immediately or at all synchronized, it does not result in wrong or corrupt PCG files but it might be misleading. Since it is too difficult to fix this in reasonable time I leave it as it is.

A complete list of support items, features, improvements, bug fixes, fixed typos etc. can be found below:

Code:

1.5.0.186  24-Jan-2013  Support: Added support for Korg Krome.
                        Feature: Added drum kits in PCG windows (shows ID/names of drum kits per bank) [KorganizR].
                        Feature: Added wave Sequences in PCG windows (shows ID/names of wave seqs per bank) [KorganizR].
                        Feature: Added drum kits/wave sequences in status bar [KorganizR].
                        Feature: Added new list type in set list generator: File Content List showing usage of banks.
                        Feature: Added support for multiple languages, new languages will follow soon.
                        Feature: Split external links into three different windows.
                        Feature: Added new logo window for third party software (TM-Database, Assembla)
                        Improv:  Added ignore init/empty set list slot items.
                        Improv:  When master file is loaded in PCG Tools, it is only loaded once.
                        Improv:  Added number of selected patches in PCG windows.
                        Improv:  Added drum kits/wave sequences to command line arguments.
                        Improv:  Do not show set list in differences list when set lists are not supported.
                        Improv:  Improved layout of ASCII tables of differences list.
                        Improv:  Set list descriptions are shown in patch list CSV files.
                        Improv:  Added CJ Johansson to thanks list (for testing Krome).
                        Bug Fix: Master file did not show category and sub category names.
                        Bug Fix: Program banks U-AA..U-GG not selectable in command line arguments [KorganizR].
                        Bug Fix: Ascii table not selectable in command line arguments [KorganizR].
                        Bug Fix: Fixed layout of filter program banks in set list generator.
                        Typo:    Fixed typos in command line arguments help [KorganizR].
                        Typo:    Added space in CmbI... or CmbU... in PCG Window when display set list slots.
                        Special: Changed special event into 800+ users.

Kind regards,

Michel Keijzers

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools 1.6.0.

From now on I send newsletters. Everybody who received PCG Tools updates in the past is automatically added to the list. If you want to have PCG Tools and be updated, please subscribe (freely) at http://eepurl.com/u5Hk5

This is the newsletter:

Welcome to the first newsletter of PCG Tools. I will not send this newsletter often; mainly for announcing new updates like now.

MailChimp is a company being able to send newsletters free to a big number of people without me getting into problems due to spamming.

Besides that the advantages are for me that I do not have to maintain a list of emails anymore. And for you the benefits are:

You can subscribe directly
You get the newsletter all at the same time.
You can unsubscribe in a clear way.
If you want to change your email address or name, check the links further down this newsletter.

Main changes
The main changes in this version are new languages and a new installer. Besides that, a new way of delivering the application is announced. All will be explained in detail below.

Delivering PCG Tools
Until version1.5.0, PCG Tools was delivered as attachment. Because this resulted in a rejected mail once in a while (mailbox full) and big emails, I have decided to store the latest version on Dropbox and share the link here. The links can be found below.

This file contains the executable of PCG Tools as a zip file so a rename action is not needed anymore. However, to prevent anybody just grab it from there it is password protected with the password: PcgTools
This password will change after each new update and will be of course shared by this newsletter.

New Installer
Because version 1.5.0 did not install on Windows XP machines, I decided to use a dedicated installer (InstallShield) in contrary to the previous installer (ClickOnce). The benefits are:

PCG Tools is supported for Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, both 32 bit/64 bit.
You can install PCG Tools on a self definable location on your hard disk.
Important note: the first time you use this installer (i.e. when installing version 1.6.0 or later for the first time), MANUALLY remove the earlier installed PCG Tools (details will be in the manual soon).

I will work on the manual soon and explain all details but I'm sure most people will have no problems using the new Installer. Remove the old file by selecting Control Panel, Software, Remove Software, select PCG Tools and remove. It may deviate for non Windows 7 OS's though.

Another benefit of the new installer is that from now on, files with the extension .PCG are coupled to the application PCG Tools. If you double click on a PCG file in the explorer, PCG Tools automatically will start with the selected PCG file. It only works when selecting a single file. If you select more, multiple instances of PCG Tools will start. PCG files will be recognizable with the following icon:

Languages
Due to some very fast working translators, PCG Tools will be supporting six languages (in alphabetical order):

Dutch
English (default language)
French
German
Portuguese
Spanish
I want to thank Honza Mikulik, Mathieu Maes, Francois Rossi, Yuma, .Jens, Rubens Sanches Felicio, 404bekawe, Mario Pablo Gonzalez Soto for their work so far.

Translations on Czech (Honza Mikulik), (David Craig) and Italian (Fabio Grimaldi) have started or will be started soon.

If you like to volunteer for translating PCG Tools in your own language, please reply. It takes about a single day work to translate (and check) all words.

You can change the language by selecting your desired language in the Language menu.

Due to the fact that some words are longer in other languages, a lot of screens have a different layout to accomodate the widest text needed.

PCG Tools Links
PCG Tools Installer
Password: (only shown for subscribers of the PCG Tools Newsletter list)

Social media links / Manual:
See the link in my signature below.

Complete List
Except for the items mentioned above, a lot of smaller improvements, but fixes and other items have been improved. See the following list for a complete list of all changes since the previous release:

1.6.0 15-Feb-2013

Support: PCG Tools is installable on Windows XP again.
Improv: Dedicated installer making it possible to install at definable location.
Improv: PCG files are shown in Windows Explorer with the PCG Tools icon.
Improve: Opening/double clicking a PCG file in Windows Explorer opens it in PCG Tools.
Improv: Fixed Windows icon of PCG Tools.
Improv: Added a few more tool tips in the File menu.
Improv: Screens layout changed due to languages and cleaner layout
Improv: Changed copyright notices from 2011-2012 to 2011-2013.
Improv: Splash screen is now displayed in the center of the screen.
Improv: New windows will default be shown on the upper left top (with cascading).
Improv: PCG Tools will start at same location/dimensions and state as previous time.
Improv: When changing assigned clear program, a message box is shown.
Improv: Widened the Master files window to prevent the last column being hidden.
Improv: Removed word Programs from program banks column in PCG windows.
Bug Fix: When pasting programs, set list slots were not referencing programs correctly.
Bug Fix: When clearing programs, category/sub category were not shown correctly.
Bug Fix: Exit menu was always grayed out.
Language:Some English terms improved.
Language:Dutch added, thanks to Yuma and TODO
Language:French added, thanks to Francois Rossi
Language:German added, thanks to ...
Language:Portuguese language added, thanks to TODO
Language:Spanish language added, thanks to TODO
Language:Translators mentioned in about screen.
ExtLinks:External links screen for translators.
ExtLinks:Logo/link added to Oostendorp Muziek (Music) shop in the Netherlands.
ExtLinks:Logo/link added to Yuma
ExtLinks:Logo/link added to Brazilian Korg Forum added.
ExtLinks:Removed logo for TM-Database since the tool is not used.

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new manual is uploaded after being finished with updating it to the latest version of PCG Tools 1.6.
Over 180 pages ... I don't expect you to read it all but if you want to know more about features, there's the first place to look.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d8y8tcyar693zs/Manual.pdf

Note: the link inside PCG Tools to the manual is incorrect (points to the old version; I hope to find a solution for it before the next release of PCG Tools).

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools 1.7.0

A new release with several new features, improvements, bug fixes and a new language.

Korg Trinity Support
From version 1.7.0, PCG files from the Korg Trinity, (both V1, V2 and V3) and Korg TR Rack can be managed. Version V1 will be show as V2 or V3 but behaves correctly otherwise.
SNG files from the Trinity are not supported.

Programs from the M bank can be copied to the S bank and reversed.

Sort
Programs, combis and set list slots (from the Kronos (X)) can be sorted in several ways:
- by Category/sub category
- by Name
- by Title/Artist

The last option might sound strange, but a special character (e.g. dash: - ) can be specified and patches having that character are considered having a title - artist or title - artist form.
The main usage is when you play in a band having the songs of a set list in a range of combis then you possibly order them in the order of your gig.
However, in the rehearsal room it might be easier to have them sorted by title or by artist. Or what you can do is copy the combis to another bank and have a different sorting on that bank.

You also can sort multiple banks at once.

Move through open windows
With the F6 and Ctrl+F6 keys you can easily move through all open PCG or Combi windows.

Synthesis type shown
Until version 1.6.0, program banks and several other generated list showed either Sampled or Modeled programs. From now on the correct synthesis type is shown, possibly different per workstation model.
E.g. for a Korg Kronos: EXi or HD-1 is shown, for a Korg Trinity Z1/Moss or Access, for a Korg M3/M50 EDS and so on.

These types and also the workstation model is shown in the status bar when copying programs.

More list generator options
Text filtering can be performed on drum kit and wave sequence names.

More improvements
Also a lot of other improvements are implemented. See the list at the end for more info.

Bugs Fixes
Several bugs have been fixed. The most important is the Master File support for the Korg Tritons and Karma.

Translations
A new language variant (Portuguese for Portugal) has been added.
Also all new texts have been translated by some great translators willingly to spend some time to perform this task.

More external link
More external links / logos are added.

Complete list of changes
Code:
1.7.0      27-Mar-2013  Support: Added support for Korg Trinity, Trinity v3, Trinity Solo and TR Rack.
                        Support: Trinity programs from the M bank can be copied to the S bank and vice versa.
                        Feature: Sort programs, combis and set lists.
                        Improv:  Move to the next window with F6 and to the previous window with Ctrl+F6.
                        Improv:  In A PCG window, in the bank list, the real synthesis engine is shown.
                        Improv:  When copying programs, the real synthesis types are shown in the task bar.
                        Improv:  In a File Content list, the synthesis types are shown for programs.
                        Improv:  When copying patches, the workstation model is shown in the task bar.
                        Improv:  Added list generator options for text filtering wave sequences and drum kits.
                        Improv:  Show a message box when a PCG file has been set as Master file.
                        Improv:  When PCG file is master file and is loaded, don't ask to load master file.
                        Improv:  Increased with to fit PCG window's column of Triton Drumkits EXB banks.
                        Improv:  Widened several columns in the Timbre window to accomodate title.
                        Improv:  Increased speed of generating a differences list.
                        Bug Fix: Master files fixed for Krome, Tritons and Karma.
                        Bug Fix: Correct (sub) category shown when moving a program up or down.
                        Bug Fix: Combi name text filtering was not taken into account in some cases.
                        Bug Fix: Master Files could not be set for single OS version workstation models.
                        Bug Fix: Fixed differences list for ASCII table output.
                       +Bug Fix: Fixed online link to manual in PCG Tools.
                        Bug Fix: Fixed one menu item alignment in Portuguese.
                        Bug Fix: Several texts/fragments (like Yes/No) were not translated.
                        ExtLinks:Added logo/link to Co-Incidental (band of Michel Keijzers)
                        ExtLinks:Added logo/link to PCGrid from KorganizR, a tool for PCG Files for Kronos.
                        ExtLinks:Added logo/link to MailChimps.
                        ExtLinks:Added logo/link to DropBox.
                        ExtLinks:Added logo/link to Core FTP LE.
                        ExtLinks:Added logo/link to KarmaLabs.com
                        Special: Changed special event into 1050+ users (was 850+)

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools now has an own home page ... just one page yet but possibly in the future I will extend it.

From there all important links are gathered. I still will use FaceBook and KorgForums as discussion threads and announcements.

I will only send newsletters for feature releases (like 1.7, 1.8 etc), and high likely not anymore for manual updates. I will anounce manual updates on social media and on KorgForums.

The website is: http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl/

Also version 1.7.1 is released ... the most important change is the fix of the sort bug ... now everything can be sorted (programs, combis and set lists). You can download the installer via the home page. The password is equal as version 1.7.0 (see the code you received from the Newsletter).

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm busy with sorting timbres, but due to lack of time and the added complexity it takes more time than expected. I hope to send out a new version next month.

Also, I calculated the total views for all PCG Tools KorgForums threads (where the main thread of course has the most views), and it has reached 100,000 now.

There are more than 1,200 subscribers (with more than 100 new subscribes this month) from more than 50 countries, spreaded among all continents.

Keeping you informed.

Michel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: