Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sept ellll, OSAM, North

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ellll
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Sept ellll, OSAM, North Reply with quote

Hi Again as I struggle on

This is a beginning of something larger but not done right now so I use it for September, which I hope is O.K. It is simply what it says, North . . .

http://www.korgforums.com/mp3/North.mp3

And, it is overfilled with arps. and those WILL be toned down (sorry I know some of you HATE them...)

Thanks if you listen or even if you don't!!!!

My Regards to ALL John Johnny ellll Very Happy
Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyed. I like the sound of the bass of the piano along with the strings, as you hit the lower notes. Other than that, this all sounds very relaxing and meditative.
ellll
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again and Thanks for the kind response... Pumpkin King!!!!

As noted once before, I feel a bit out of the norm here staying away from much in popular modern understanding , so am glad for a comment.

Glad for your kindness and will try each month . My goal now is simply to fulfill what I said I would do, and maybe to be helpful, as I pushed to get another run here to start with!! .., of the formally successful OSAM... so I just hope to get to the end of the cycle successfully , and help others to do so .., with some improvement in their work...., hopefully. You have helped me .! ! !

My Regards John ellll Very Happy
georgeinar
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I love a good set of arps, so not problem there. Oh, darn, it's over before I could sink into it. If this is just a beginning I do want to hear more, it does set up a grand drama that we expect to deliver in theme and variations. There, that's as much as I know how to say about classical style. I do hope to hear more of this as it's like the opening credits of an epic movie that you want to see the whole thing. I do appreciate your efforts to continue with this osam and hope that sharing and creating music in this format is as helpful to you as it is to me. I have become a different musician and artist as a result of this outlet. I have no live audience for my pieces and rely on encouragement here as well as sporadic digital sales on my previous cd's from people listening from the internet. So far I think this North is very beautiful and grand. Do continue. Fragments are fine. It's how I compose my pieces as well. Like grand puzzles of notes.
album cover
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> One song a month – One year Contract All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: