Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to see a demo model of PA3X in Southern Calif?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikey224

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Where to see a demo model of PA3X in Southern Calif? Reply with quote

Can anyone advise me where I could possibly see a demo model of the PA3X in Southern Calif? I live in Irvine. Thanks Rolling Eyes [/b]
centauramp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: See a Pa3x Pro in So. Calif. Reply with quote

I've been waiting also. The only dealer I know of that has had any is Kayes Music Scene Reseda Ca 19369 Victory Boulevard San Fernando Valley, CA 91335
(818) 881-5566 They ordered 4 61 note & 2 76 note, all they got in so far this year is 2 61 note models. They got them in in July and of coarse sold them quickly. I personally don't think they are gonna get any more this year. I'm assuming this because of the problems with korg's production ability in Italy. Shipments to the USA seem to be going to the Internet sites where buyers seem to be ordering in advance and making a deposits or paying up front.
I do no from inside information that sales in the USA for high end Arranger keyboards is very slow. Roland got out of the high end models. Yamaha is building expensive models with no semi weighted keys, cheep construction and 61 note models only. Korg has designed a superb PA3XPro Keyboard from the demos I've seen, and I've also studied both manuals, and the only thing I see right off the bat, is yes they added more effects, but I would have liked to see more routing capabilities. I would expect by 2012 they should get caught up, I just hope they get most of the bugs out. Happy Waiting Bob
PS: I will not buy until I can get my hands on one.
mikey224

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

I appreciate the information, Bob. I have a PA1Xpro that I've had for about 6 years,and I really think it's a great product, but, like most of us, I suppose, I'm always looking for something newer and better. Like you, I want to try it out first before spending 4k. Also I think it's wise to wait awhile to see if they can iron out the bugs. Thanks again - Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: