Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello everyone!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pianogrl697

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

I'm from NJ.

I am pretty "new" to synth world but am so excited about learning how to use a synth and creating my own music. I recently purchased a Korg M3 and I gotta say it is better than the Yamaha Motif XF.

It's more interactive, beautiful sounds, great display and I love the over-all "look" and "color" of the model itself!

I look forward to reading through the forum and learning new things, hopefully be able to get some help here as well as getting to know some of you! Smile

Happy Holidays to all!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site and don't hesitate to ask questions. Some threads are very active.

Good holiday to you too.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: