Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is happy with king kronos ??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunaluna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Who is happy with king kronos ?? Reply with quote

Ok..so we get a lot of postings from players that are not happy because they've got one problem or another with their particular unit ..Me,I haven't had any problems..I want to guess out of every one with a problem their are maybe 100 or more completely satisfied owners of the all mighty King Kronos !! who agrees ? I'm just curiouse to know ...
ParadoxMachine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides losing all of my setlists once because of a weird system failure, which could've easily be resolved had I only made a backup once in a while (which I obviously do now), I'm more than happy with my K. I can't imagine doing what I do without it, and don't know of any synth that could replace it.
teb335

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could not be happier.

Im not a very experienced or accomplished player (first keyboard since an old ensoniq esq1) , so maybe didnt have very high expectations or recent gear to compare it to. However the sounds are stunning and the capabilities continue to impress me - virtually everything i think about doing is catered for.

Even the sequencer , which seems to get a lot of stick, seems pretty good for me Very Happy
mymusic42

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Cautiously Happy Reply with quote

I am happy with it. Although I did turn it on one day and got a system failure. Fortunately I was able to restore. Still I always get a little nervous everytime I turn it on since then!

But as far as features and sound, yes I am very happy with it.
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No issues at all with mine (yet)
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very happy. Any problems I've had have been usere errors that I have quickly learned from. Very Happy
Past Instruments of Construction: Hammond A100 w/Leslie 760, Korg R3, Roland AxSynth, Korg Poly61, Korg M1, Univox MaxiKorg, Korg MS2000, (2) Moog Concertmate MG1, (2) Hammond X5, Rhodes Mark I & 2, Farfisa Compact, Yamaha S08, Casio SK1, Strymon Mobius, Custom Bass Pedals, Burns B3 Theremin.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is happy with king kronos ?? Reply with quote

lunaluna wrote:
Ok..so we get a lot of postings from players that are not happy because they've got one problem or another with their particular unit ..Me,I haven't had any problems..I want to guess out of every one with a problem their are maybe 100 or more completely satisfied owners of the all mighty King Kronos !! who agrees ? I'm just curiouse to know ...

My K88 is awesome.

I would assume that the several hundred ( or +1,000) happy owners are busy gigging, writing songs, etc, etc, and really don't have time to post in a thread topic.

If they visit the forum, they are looking for something specific, like Karo sound libraries, getting technical knowledge, or some hidden tips on using their Kronos in a cool way.
Cpilot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very happy with my K61. Just what the doctor ordered. I've been using Yamaha arrangers for the last 15 years and always looked at other keyboards. Didn't like Roland - all pretty colours and not much to write home about. Looked at the Motif and it seemed to be all bits and pieces. Then I read the review of the Kronos in SOS and went straight out and ordered one. It was the keyboard I had been waiting for. I got the first one in the store and it was literally in one door and out the other. Had it since August and I wasn't disappointed. Just hope it lasts as long as my arrangers.

Bryan
RKfan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far so brilliant - still lots to learn (like how to get the K to record incoming midi, which I spent half an hour scratching my head over or is there a way I can get a patch to pitchbend down a 4th after a little while- will probably have to read the manual..., ..).

The sound is fantastic, tweaking is not too difficult, the tabbed-pages (remembering what is where) just needs me to get up to speed.

Love it
wan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am completely satisfied with my K61, it does what i expected and then some. I have had a Karma and still have a M3-61, so i did now what to expect. I have tested a JP-80 some weeks ago and while that is also a very good product i am glad i chose for the Kronos, it is more my cup of tea as a synth fanatic.
robbie50

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K61 I'm very HAPPY! Exclamation
Only another dailwheel......I've got one in two days......

Kronos Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am extremely satisfied with my Kronos.

Still concerned about the degree of obvious hardware issues and some not very well communicated huge delays. There's no "either-or" for me.
mathieumaes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 - very satisfied
johnnydr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first workstation since the M1. Embarassed
Now that I have this amazing instrument,I don't think Icould do without it.
Works great except for one crash after 0s update.
Zeroesque

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easily my desert island synth. I've had a lot of gear, and this replaces it all: most recently an M3, PC3X and even a Receptor w/ NI Komplete 5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: