Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stand Recommendation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teddyc1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked this stand for my SV-1 73 and it would probably work fine for an 88 as well, since it has adjustable width as well as height.

Check the max/min adjustment dimensions to see if it fits your requirements. For me, the lowest possible height is a little tall for me, but I'll get a better adjustable chair to fix that.

Ultimate Support JSMPS1 (pic from Amazon):

It's sturdy, no wobbles, good build quality, folds up flat for transport, aaand, I like the look of it. Style-wise, it goes well with the SV-1. When you adjust the width properly, the rubber feet on the SV-1 fit into those holes on the platform of the stand, so the keyboard can't slide around.

The stand will work well for heavy-ish other keyboards I might get in the future, too.

I got mine on sale for $54, shipping included.

For transporting the stand, to keep it from scratching up the vehicle, or other gear, I picked up the "On Stage KSB 6500 Keyboard Stand Bag" for 30 bucks including shipping. It's a sturdy, well-made bag, and fits the stand perfectly.

Former gear: Fender Rhodes MKII suitcase, Roland Juno 6.
NutleySQHD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Can't get parts. Reply with quote

I somehow lost one of the "spring screws" that tighten the keyboard to the stand. I've reached out to everyone imaginable (Korg, resellers, forums) and a replacement part simply isn't available. After breaking many keys on my SV-1 and now this I must say I think I've spent my last dollar with Korg.
songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Korg ST-SV1 Keyboard Stand takes a second tier? if it does , do you have any recomendation?

KORG PA4X76, Yamaha P95, Yamaha MONTAGE 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: