Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X50 Joystick Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen.m3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:50 pm    Post subject: Korg X50 Joystick Issue Reply with quote

Hi Team,

I have the issue with Korg X50's joystick, its not scrolling to left and remaining are working well including the center select button.
I tried opening up the keyboard and did the basic cleaning works and still the problem exists.
I have the replacement joystick part, shall I try installing this into the PCB and check.(DIY)

Or in the manual I saw about calibration, any idea how to do the calibration on joystick and check.

Suggestions please. Also the power supply board in keyboard is getting very hot, does the parts in it need replacement, like the regulator IC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: