Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OASYS crashed. What now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dany

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorkymate wrote:
Sorry if I send to harsh post Smile
My goal is only to help my ''O'' friends!
Hope I didn't afend anybody, my sincerly apology! Cool

I guess you don't understand the english language very well. You don't have to apologize for anything because you obviously just misunderstood the english language. Let's try google translate from english to croatian:

(Mislim da ne razumijem engleski jezik vrlo dobro. Ne morate se ispričavati za nešto, jer ti očito samo pogrešno engleski jezik. Pokušajmo Google prevesti s engleskog na hrvatski:)

Dany wrote:
1jordyzzz wrote:
noo ... to nije tako ... KORG koristi DRM zaštitu za svojim komponentama i softwarea (kako bi se spriječilo da ga se otet) ... to treba reauthrorized ponekad ... to je normalna stvar, ali neugodno ...

Vaša izjava je BS (ispričavam se na izrazu ...). Ja sam koristeći dva OASYS-88 pretjerano od nekoliko godina i nikada nisam imao nikakav softver ili hardver pitanja vezana na sve. To nije bilo potrebno da reauthorize ništa i ako imate, onda nešto sa svojim OASYS je zaista vrlo krivo i treba ga uzeti odmah do centra Korg popravak.

Dakle, to je apsolutno nenormalno i neobično, ako ste ikada morati reauthorize svoje OASYS bez valjanog razloga i znak nekog hardverskog problema! Kao stalni čitatelj OASYS sekciji ovog foruma, od svog objavljivanja 2005, nikad nisam čuo ništa što bi moglo podržati svoju pretpostavku. U svim rijetkim slučajevima, gdje OASYS korisnici imali odjednom neke čudne poruke na svom zaslonu, to je uvijek bio hardverski problem, kao što su RAM štapovima ili labav veze (npr. veza s zaslon osjetljiv na dodir), koji su razlozi za sve one vrste vrlo rijetko se javljaju problemi ...

-

Dany wrote:
gorkymate wrote:
Soryy, that you think my post was BS, but bro, that happend tome and now it works fine, so explain this, and pleas find any oder solution what could happend, I now working fine...??

Hej gorkymate

Mislim da postoji neki nesporazum događa ... Nazvala sam "1jordyzzz" njegovoj izjavi BS, a ne tvoje. U stvari moj Prethodni post podržava svoje iskustvo i pogled ...Wink

-

I hope this Google translation makes any sense in Croatian language... Wink

-
gorkymate

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not completly, but what can you expect! Wink Smile)
Tropdibo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have same problem, how did you re-authorize because website rejected public id
gorkymate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably you will need to log in on and download ISO file , I think and burn it on cd and put it in cd player I when powering on it will guide you.
I would check if maybe your RAM bar's maybe need to exchange. put them out for minute or so and put them back again.
You will have to unscrew 5 screws on left side panel and 5 on right siade panel. Pop up the ''hood'' gently from keys part and ther you have one matel plate that is pressed by 2 screw, unsrew them and underneath are bars.
Then I think rest is easy.
Somethimes when it's cold outside and if you transported to other location it can happend (did to me)
I have to admit than I'm facing now trouble with my LCD on O but in sense that when he is not on working temperature then digitalizer folie on screen is going beserk and changing sounds and not responding good, aftre 1 hour it works fine.. So, I'm wondering if I need to sell it our what?!!
Tropdibo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks I tried to boot or re authorize with the 4 disk 1.3.1 but I get message that cannot install oasys on this system DRM Error. I changed out the battery and reseated the ram, tried with one ram card then the other. Does anybody know What drm has to do with it? Digital Rights Management . This is a bummer because a service guy said he thinks I:m doomed because there is no new motherboards available ect.. Kinda strange that korg is giving the shaft to oasys owners who spent 8 thousand or more with their Flagship Model anyway sorry for the rant I love this keyboard and Just want it to work again

Thanks for any help out there

Jon
Tropdibo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

update... I jiggled the PCI card and now Oasys boots up. Contacts must be corroding a little. thank god not need new motherboard which seems to be problem with many Oasys. I really don:t care about software updates but if they could make spare parts and motherboards that would be cool

Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: