Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavedrum sound samples: Factory Collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WaveDrummer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Wavedrum sound samples: Factory Collection Reply with quote

Sound Library for the WD-X Wavedrum

This is something I've been wanting to share for quite awhile.

A couple of years ago I assembled a collection of short audio clips to demonstrate each of the Factory Sounds of the Silver WD-X Wavedrum. It was my original intent that these would be used to help people better understand what the WD-X Wavedrum was capable of. It was also my hope that some of these examples would encourage others to explore some of the sounds in ways that may not have occurred to them. I would've loved for this to have been available when the Wavedrum was first re-introduced, as I think it would've answered a lot of questions for some people, but they were never released. Better late than never.

So here it is!

A collection of examples of each of the 100 Factory Sounds of the WD-X (Silver) Wavedrum

http://soundcloud.com/wavedrummer/sets/korg-wavedrum-wd-x-factory

Enjoy!

EDIT:Exclamation
I've just changed the format to Soundcloud for easier listening.

Last edited by WaveDrummer on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gizmo1300

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re Sound Library Reply with quote

Hey WaveDrummer
thanks for this post. As I mentioned in another threat I am always keen to hear how others are using all the sounds. Even these short bites are great to expand my thought patterns as I find that I am working on a single tune for each sound and need to push myself. I may even use these as loops.
Its a pity Korg didn't pick these up as I believe that people considering buying would be blown away by the full range of sounds if they could access them from the main website. I know that when I was looking I spent a lot of time cruising the net to see what it could do. All in one spot would be great.
Not that it matters now and maybe we should keep it a secret so that we look like gurus with the magic machine. - Keep it away from the masses. Wink

Cheers from Downunder
WaveDrummer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I just noted in my first post, I've changed the format to SoundCloud to make it much easier to listen to each track individually.

Now you can listen to each sound without having to download!
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey great thanks!
Gizmo1300

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: more samples Reply with quote

Hi All
I received a link from Wavedrum Australia Facebook page to the MusicRadar website that has another set of samples that people may be interested in.
Apparently these samples originally appeared on Computer Music magazine's cover DVD
The link is
http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/sampleradar-13154-free-sample-downloads-217833/104#!104
markrenton

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for sharing this!it helped me because iam looking for buying a wavedrum!
Really,do you suggest this device for a drumer??
I think there arent any better drum devices with those money!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavedrum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: