Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screws for mounting RADIAS board

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:44 pm    Post subject: Screws for mounting RADIAS board Reply with quote

I've just bought a second hand RADIAS board.

What type of screws are needed to mount it?

Thanks in advance,
Michele
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this for the EXB-Radias printed circuit board that fits inside the M3, or for the Radias-R rack module, which sits next to the M3 module?

If it's the EXB-Radias, then the screws are likely to be a metric M3 thread, and 5 or 6mm long. Not 100% sure, though.

If it's the Radias module, then on the RD-KB, which is the Radias Keyboard, the mounting screws that fit the frame are M5 x 10mm. I believe that the same frame is used on the M3 for the Radias-R.

michelet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
Is this for the EXB-Radias printed circuit board that fits inside the M3, or for the Radias-R rack module, which sits next to the M3 module?

If it's the EXB-Radias, then the screws are likely to be a metric M3 thread, and 5 or 6mm long. Not 100% sure, though.

If it's the Radias module, then on the RD-KB, which is the Radias Keyboard, the mounting screws that fit the frame are M5 x 10mm. I believe that the same frame is used on the M3 for the Radias-R.

Thanks for your reply... I meant the RADIAS board, the one which can be installed into M3 module (by the way I already own a RADIAS module without keyboard, but I prefer to keep things separated, mainly because there's not great integration between M3 EXP and RADIAS. While on the one hand I loose physycal controls of the RADIAS module, on the other hand RADIAS board is more easily integrated with M3 EXP Combinations).
Thus I tried my luck buying M3 4mm screws, hoping they're right for their task.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: