Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D1200 Effects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimco

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: D1200 Effects Reply with quote

Just bought a D1200 and on the learning curve I'm in 1st grade (maybe:). Tried adding effects to a guitar track and got major distortion, now I can't seem to get this effect to shut off. Anyone want to help a guy out and tell me how to get effects off once you turn one on.

Tanks
Kimco
GaryEduardo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Guitar effects for D1200 Reply with quote

Kimco,
Are you still recording with your D1200? How's she working? Not sure if you've answered your own question since your post a few years ago. For what it's worth, I've got a D1200 recorder. So when you are selecting effects found under the Insert Effect menus, you first choose whether to bring in the effect during recording, or playback. If you chose recording, you can UNDO insert effect, or if it was during playback, you can set the channels used for guitar to No effect.

Gary Eduardo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: