Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Sounds coming from Triton Rack through Cubase

View previous topic :: View next topic  
menoza

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: No Sounds coming from Triton Rack through Cubase Reply with quote

I'm hoping someone could help me.

I just bought a Tascam US-600 and I have everything working accept sound from my Triton coming out of my speakers. I am running everything through Cubase 5.

I can hear the sound through the headphones jack on the Triton and I am able to record Midi fine but when I playback I get no sound from my Triton.

I have two quarter inch jacks coming out of my Triton Rack into two inputs in the back of my Tascam. It might also be a Cubase problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Joe Gerardi
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the setup of Cubase, did you select the proper MIDI out source to drive the sounds on the Triton-Rack? I switched over to Sonar from Cubase a while back, but IIRC, they're separate selections.

..Joe
menoza

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I'll have to check on that but I'm pretty sure I did it right. I checked the output in the back with my headphones and I hear sound coming out but not when I hit back play on the recorded MIDI so maybe it does have something to do with the MIDI out settings in Cubase.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: