Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warranty Issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnydr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Warranty Issues Reply with quote

I got my Kronos 23rd Nov 2011. One year is coming up(no problems at all....knock on wood....) A few days after receiving it I registered online to get the second year warranty (Korg Canada).
A few days ago I get an email from Long&McQuade, where I bought it, offering me a second year warranty for $119.00
My question is, when you register online for the extended warranty are you supposed to receive anything from Korg verifying you've got the second year coverage (cause I received no confirmation email)
Tried emailing Korg Canada, but that proved useless, (no reply in 3 days)
MarPabl
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I neither received any confirmation mail regarding warranty extension...
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I registered my Kronos at Korg USA, I received a confirmation email titled "Korg website registration".

In the email it states:
Quote:

"Congratulations, Martin Hines!
Thank you for registering your KRONOS88, serial # 000154 on-line. Your registration has been accepted and your warranty has been extended an extra year – free of charge!* Please retain this record ID number nnnnn –as well as the model number and serial number of your product – for your records.

*Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year warranty

Note: the "nnnnn" is not the actual number I received in my email (I did not want to post the actual number I received).

I would definitely suggest calling Korg Canada since there should be a "Record ID" number associated with your Kronos Registration.

Korg USA Product support -- https://www.korgusa.com/contactus (For fastest service I would suggest calling them on the phone)

Outside the U.S. contact your Korg Country Distributor -- https://www.korg.com/us/corporate/distributors/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: