Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Troubleshoot: Record in Sample mode during Keyboard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghostpoop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Troubleshoot: Record in Sample mode during Keyboard Reply with quote

Hey guys, been lurking on the forum a bit and haven't found this problem yet.

I was recently messing with sending the microsampler NRPN messages via midi. Possibly this caused a conflict in my instrument resulting in the following problem?

All of a sudden, I can no longer record keyboard parts. If I clear out a pattern and try and record a riff in keyboard mode, the microSampler records the keyboard part in SAMPLE mode. So, instead of recording the sample I've chosen in keyboard mode at the pitches that I hit, the microSampler records the samples that correlate to that key-press in SAMPLE mode.

What is going on?
I don't think any GLOBAL changes are affecting this, I have my MIDI connection unplugged...

I hope you understand my problem, let me know if I need to clarify.
It's super weird and doesn't make any sense...
ghostpoop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ideas? Anybody? Embarassed
Telengard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is pretty weird. Haven't seen that on mine. I wonder if you can do a factory reset on it. I will see if I can find anything.
ghostpoop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it out. I had sent an all note off message to it through midi a few weeks ago and it still had all note off set. So, yeah. Wink
Telengard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghostpoop wrote:
I figured it out. I had sent an all note off message to it through midi a few weeks ago and it still had all note off set. So, yeah. Wink

Great! Seems like strange symptoms for the midi message sent, but I guess it makes sense if you think about it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: