Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using SW1 to activate/deactivate "hold" function

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YasAB

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Using SW1 to activate/deactivate "hold" function Reply with quote

I would like to know how I can use a manual switch (SW1 or SW2) to turn on or off the hold function in the page PROG 1:Ed-Basic\Basic tab\Voice assign. This function holds the sound when a key is pressed and released. (I use the prog in a combi)

It seems stupid that these switches can only be used for octave up/down, portamento on/off in PROG 7:Ed-Arp/Controls\Controls tab.

Or maybe there is a way to use the SW1 CC#80 link?

For those who wants to know, my band cover Suite madame blue live and during the keyboard solo, there is a strings patch playing endlessly under a two hands solo. I want to be able to active "hold" while soloing, then deactivate it after the solo to play string chords for the rest of the song.

Thanks,
njeremic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey forum
i was just having the same issue here - would be great for sw1 & 2 to be able to control cch64 (hold pedal) or at least one more function for ./hold button - but there is a workaround using a assignable knob Smile in arp/controls page set one of 4 knobs to send cc#64 and you have "hold" knob Wink
have fun
niko

njeremic.ecobytes.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: