Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PATCH FOR PIANO EURO GRAND(VS) NO SOUND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuevoleoncito

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: PATCH FOR PIANO EURO GRAND(VS) NO SOUND Reply with quote

ihello

my titon studio's prog d001 euro grand vs patch is not producing sound. ihave load pgc from the hd and nothing happens. i noticed osc. 1 & 2 are not set up on ROM mode. other piano patches are working. a001, b001. except c001 and d001. am i missing a multi sample? does any body knows what multiample number is for euro grand? thanks
billbaker
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure it is a Triton Studio and not Triton Extreme or EXB .pcg file?

If you're loading the Studio's factory .pcg file (i.e., not reloading a saved file of your own stuff) then the ROM sounds (multi-samples) referred to in that program should be on and working.

However, if you've somehow gotten hold of a Triton Extreme or EXB program it refers to a multi-sample not present on the stock Studio.

The solution might be to install EX-08 grand piano board which has the required samples, but the immediate fix is to go into the program and select a multi-sample for one of the other piano multi samples. You should be able to do this just by jogging the data wheel on the oscillator page with the sample number highlighted.

I don't recall if the Studio had a "better" piano sample than the Classic, but it should have a good stereo grand, the M1 (lo-fi) sample, and several GM wave sample sets to select from.

BB

Triton Extreme 88, Triton Classic Pro, Trinity V3 Pro
+E-mu, Alesis, Korg, Kawai, Yamaha, Line-6, TC Elecronics, Behringer, Lexicon...
nuevoleoncito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS BILLBAKER.

YES IM RELOADING FROM FACTORY PCG. FILE AND NOTHING HAPPENDS. WEIRD, WHEN I BOUGHT IT, THAT PATCH WAS WORKING.
IS THERE A WAY TO RE INITIATE THE TRITON STUDIO? ANY TRITON STUDIO OWNERS COULD TELL ME WHAT ARE THE MULTISAMPLES# FOR THIS PATCH PROG D01 EURO GRAND VS PIANO.
nuevoleoncito

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks billbaker for your answer. but believe it or not I opened the board and i found a crochet needle inside board. since i removed it from the keyboard, the rom or ram for that patch came back. thanks
Kammikdef

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: