Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for Korg: When will the shipment arrive in Canada?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dexfx69

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Question for Korg: When will the shipment arrive in Canada? Reply with quote

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not an official Korg site, meaning if you have answered that you expect to be answered by Korg themselves, you can better contact Korg directly. This is mainly a user forum, allthough some Korg employees take time to answer questions, mostly about non commercial items.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dexfx69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks FLMK, been a real bitch trying to get a hold of one. Preordered at Long and McQuade in Canada on Jan 18. Still have 30+ people ahead of me on the list, as L&M f**cked up my place in preorders when I should have been front of the line.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What means FLMK?

Anyhow ... I heard they were shipped some time ago, but I really don't know about the delivery times in Canada.

Sorry to hear your order was mixed up; hope you get it soon.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Samus2012

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Question for Korg: When will the shipment arrive in Cana Reply with quote

dexfx69 wrote:

I got my MS-20 Mini from a Toronto shop on June 3rd. But, I was first on the store's pre-order list and I think only mine came in that day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: