Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UBER ANALOG VOL.1 FOR THE KRONOS IS NOW A DOWNLOAD!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

80salife wrote:
The price was okay, so I bought them... But unfortunately no good quality. The samples are only sampled in one velocity, so if you press the key hard or soft, everytime the same volume.... Some samples are not made for 88Keys. Many sampled sounds are very simlar.

I wouldn't buy it anymore!

in most cases on these old synths... the velocity stuff was programmed...

lol... acoustic instruments respond to velocity (in real life)... but I've never heard of an acoustic synth...(technically at least)

"hey guys come listen to my acoustic saw wave" - just kidding

you have to go in a program the samples to respond the way you want them to respond. I didn't load his programs. I just loaded the samples into my RAM and this allows me to use them and program them as I need them.

with that said... the samples are fine. This would be more user error that you describe. lol

YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/juliusdeberryjr

Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/majesticstudiosllc

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/majesticstudios_jld/
Ahnyxrik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as I described in my auctions, these are the raw samples in PCG's for you to craft. The mix PCG's are loaded with velocity, effects, etc. Please play the entire collection before judging. Trust me there are a TON of users who use these sampled sounds, my PCG's & have used them in their recordings. Mix PCG's are near the end of the collections. They show off the Kronos' true power.
80salife

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for laughing...

I've sampled my trinitymosssounds in 4 Velocity steps...

And Also I sampled 4 steps in 12 notes...

In this samples you can feel a instrument and the sound, and I never programmed PCG with it, just load the sample...

I also work with KONTACT and there I have millions of samples for it and you only load the samples...

the samples aren't good thats my opinion, a good sample has not to be new arranged...

Yes 29,00 $ thats cheap, but less sounds and more quality were better...

Live:
Korg KRONOS, Triton Extreme 88, Korg Trinity V3, Roland Integra, Yamaha TG 500, Korg DS-8, CME UF 88, MOTU Timepiece II,
Studio:
Samson Resolve, Rhode NT1, Ultimate Stands, Korg Legacy Collection,KARMA KRONOS, Extreme Sample Converter, Native Kontakt Piano Collection, OPX Pro II,Native Instruments GuitarPlugs, Wave Gold
apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

80salife wrote:
Thank you for laughing...

I've sampled my trinitymosssounds in 4 Velocity steps...

And Also I sampled 4 steps in 12 notes...

In this samples you can feel a instrument and the sound, and I never programmed PCG with it, just load the sample...

I also work with KONTACT and there I have millions of samples for it and you only load the samples...

the samples aren't good thats my opinion, a good sample has not to be new arranged...

Yes 29,00 $ thats cheap, but less sounds and more quality were better...

I didn't mean the LOL in a negative type of way... I was just saying this set was not intended to give full blown programs/combis from the start (like other sample sets) and it's clearly stated... it's ONLY the raw wave forms.

the trinity moss sounds that you sampled in 4 steps were programmed like that from the board. not because there are 4 layers of samples... (make sense?)

either way... it's all good. no hard no foul. I was just hoping that once you knew the samples had not been programmed... that it would make you feel better about your purchase.

all good though. have a good day!

YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/juliusdeberryjr

Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/majesticstudiosllc

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/majesticstudios_jld/
Piotr1967

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I still buy the complete library ?
Akai Synthstation 49 + iPad 3 (synth apps)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: