Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Kronos Owner Question Regarding Gator GKPE61 TSA Case

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K is for Kronos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: New Kronos Owner Question Regarding Gator GKPE61 TSA Case Reply with quote

Hello,

New to this forum as I have just purchased a Kronos 61. I do frequent the Keyboard Corner at the music player forums, but I had a specific question for Kronos 61 owners who also use the Gator GKPE 61 TSA case.

I am wondering how other users are arranging the foam inserts that come with the case to offer the best protection and fit for the 61? My case came with two grey, egg carton pieces of foam, two thin black pieces and two thicker sections. I noticed when test fitting the Kronos in the case that there was at least an inch of space between the back or front of the case and the Kronos.

I also am a little concerned about the placement of the foam at the top of the case putting two much pressure on the sliders or knobs. I own a Roland Fantom X7 and and SKB case, and have heard reports of the encoders on the Fantom being effected by the egg carton on the top of the case.

I currently have set up the case to have the egg carton pieces on the top of the case set up in a horizontal position so they sit over the keys. I also found that by folding the thin pieces in two I can "stuff" at the back of the Kronos to keep it from sliding. I am wondering if anyone could describe out they set up the case or upload a picture that might give me a better setup than what I have tried.

Thanks in advance,

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: