Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS 20 Guitar/Signal in not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pandaclash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: MS 20 Guitar/Signal in not working Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm a complete and utter newbie when it comes to this stuff. It would seem that when I configure my MS-20 Mini to the guitar synth specs in the "Setting Examples" booklet nothing comes out. I tried to adjust the signal level so that the peak indicator light would at least flash when I strum but nothing is coming through whatsoever. I am now inclined to think that my signal in jack just isn't working at all, however I am using a Stereo 1/8" male to Mono 1/4" Male, but from what I understand that shouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.

So, is there any way that I can test to see if my signal in jack even works at all? So far I have plugged an mp3 player into it as well as my monotribe output into it with nothing showing up on the peak indicator when they have both been at full volume. This is very irritating as I had just picked it up today and was looking forward to the whole guitar synthesis part of it.

Help would be much appreciated.
DrHoo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be just perhaps one knob you havn't turned or something ? Check this at 2 mins 20 secs.

http://youtu.be/Dxl_ZQezVAw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: