Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pitchbending.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
el_hombre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Pitchbending. Reply with quote

Heya, does anyone know of a patch to make to control whell bend pitch only, not do anything else like open filters as well ala running control into total?
Re-Member
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patch the MOD WHEEL output into the FREQ input. It's the one located to the right of TOTAL.

From here, the knob labeled EG1/EXT controls the depth of the how much the mod wheel will effect the pitch when you turn it.
Roland Juno-60, SH-101, TR-606, MC-505, Casio CZ-101, Yamaha DX100, DX11, Kawai R-50e // Korg R3, microSTATION, Monotribe, MS-20 Mini, SQ-1, minilogue, electribe sampler, Volca series: Bass, Keys, Beats, Sample, FM, Kick, Moog Theremin
el_hombre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm gonna try this tonight!
el_hombre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been throwing this in a lot this week. So good. Up til now I'd been using the control wheel to control noise, but over the last few days I've been running my headphone out into my external signal processor and then from there out into total (I think), and using this wheel for pitch. Thanks heaps for the tip, it's really opening things up for me. I've had this thing for a good 6 months now but I think I've only just started gettingthe hang of some key tings this week. So much awesomeness in this machine & I feel like I'm barely scracthing the surface of it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: