Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Friday Rampage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Black Friday Rampage Reply with quote

OMG... What did I just watch on YouTube.

These Black Friday rampages are always the worst demonstration of utter greed I've ever seen, but this year it seems to be worst than ever. Didn't think that was possible, but it is.

Countless fights, stampeding of very large crowds, Adults fighting everywhere on the ground in stores, and even using personal Tasers. I see one person was even stabbed.

God help people if the economy ever crashes. When people sink this low for a crappy TV, you bet your ass things will get very bad if there's ever a food shortage or failure of some important service.
csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is why God made Korg Forums!
We had a black friday deals thread so members could easily find great online black friday deals and avoid being injured in one of these brawls.
The lesson here is
Korg Forums is good for your health. Very Happy
Jan1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a sad symptom of a civilization in decline when people start tearing each other up for the sake of satisfying their greed.

Even with all the deals floating around on the internet I find myself all too often faced with the question 'do I really need it?'
And the truth is that most of the items I want to buy I do not really need.
There's a dynamic involved in being confronted with large discounts for a short limited period which appeals to the 'gotta have it now when I can save money' mentality, and I have to confess that I find myself also wanting more than I really need.

But there's always that little angel on my shoulder kicking in, asking me the painful question 'do you really NEED it?'
I tend to listen, making only a few compromises concerning deals that simply are irresistible... Embarassed Wink
He always reminds me that I am rich in the things I can do without.

With Christmas deals around the corner I'm wondering if santa claus will get tasered or showered with pepper spray this year.
Perhaps both, if he stands in the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: