Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pro audio star whether trusted or not
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JITZ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Pro audio star whether trusted or not Reply with quote

pls tell m guys whether PRO AUDIO STAR is a TRUSTABLE site
since i am from india and i want to buy an audio midi interface & there are good offers on this site

pls suggest is it safe to buy from this site

http://www.proaudiostar.com/recording/interfaces.html?p=3
danmusician
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a workstation keyboard stand from them and a digital piano. These were at 2 different times. Good, fast service on both. They often run one day "flash sales" with aggressive pricing.
pfrocha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use them all the time. Great store.
BillW
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had several good experiences with them.
Kenny59

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought a few keyboards, to include my K61. I have had nothing but positive results. BTW, they generally have great pricing.

Kenny59
navydave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my Kronos61 from them. Good prices. The box was a little banged up bu not there fault (I don't think). Kronos was fine inside. It was shipped in the Kronos main box only.
JuneauUnderground

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed! First rate!
JITZ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: THANK YOU Reply with quote

thank u all 4 sharing ur experiences
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Pro audio star whether trusted or not Reply with quote

JITZ wrote:
pls tell m guys whether PRO AUDIO STAR is a TRUSTABLE site
since i am from india and i want to buy an audio midi interface & there are good offers on this site

pls suggest is it safe to buy from this site

http://www.proaudiostar.com/recording/interfaces.html?p=3

bought quite a few things from this store, even though I'm half a world away from where they are. Never had a single problem.
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
andrewt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought my Kronos X 88 from them. UPS says it should be here tuesday. We'll see how it turns out. The salesman was very helpful and accommodating, and I got a great price.
danmusician
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danmusician wrote:
I bought a workstation keyboard stand from them and a digital piano. These were at 2 different times. Good, fast service on both. They often run one day "flash sales" with aggressive pricing.

I'm withdrawing my endorsement of this store. Last week, I ordered a Px-5S from them. My paypal account was charged, but the keyboard did not ship (I did not know this until later). I emailed my salesperson asking for a tracking number since one was not supplied with my email order confirmation. I was expecting delivery on Monday (still not knowing that it hadn't shipped.) When it didn't arrive on Tuesday, I called the store. I had a difficult time understanding the person I spoke to and was ultimately told delivery could take 10 days. Never got a tracking number.
Wednesday, I emailed my salesperson again asking for a tracking number. He replied that the keyboard had not shipped because UPS had refused to pick up due to the weather. That may have been true at the beginning of this week, but my instrument should have shipped the Friday before. In any event, he would try to get it out that day. Thursday morning I got a tracking number and Friday I got my keyboard.

I understand things happen, but the store should've communicated with me when my order didn't ship, especially since I was charged.

Those of you who are familiar with me on this board know that I try to give a company the benefit of the doubt. After this experience, I'm not likely to go to this store again. They did give me a GREAT price (it was a flash sale), but next time I'll pay a little more for better service elsewhere.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say Americans really are used to a different standard of service Smile
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danmusician wrote:
danmusician wrote:

I'm withdrawing my endorsement of this store. Last week, I ordered a Px-5S from them. My paypal account was charged, but the keyboard did not ship (I did not know this until later). I emailed my salesperson asking for a tracking number since one was not supplied with my email order confirmation. I was expecting delivery on Monday (still not knowing that it hadn't shipped.) When it didn't arrive on Tuesday, I called the store. I had a difficult time understanding the person I spoke to and was ultimately told delivery could take 10 days. Never got a tracking number.
Wednesday, I emailed my salesperson again asking for a tracking number. He replied that the keyboard had not shipped because UPS had refused to pick up due to the weather. That may have been true at the beginning of this week, but my instrument should have shipped the Friday before. In any event, he would try to get it out that day. Thursday morning I got a tracking number and Friday I got my keyboard.

I understand things happen, but the store should've communicated with me when my order didn't ship, especially since I was charged.

Those of you who are familiar with me on this board know that I try to give a company the benefit of the doubt. After this experience, I'm not likely to go to this store again. They did give me a GREAT price (it was a flash sale), but next time I'll pay a little more for better service elsewhere.

I don't like to pay cash in advance(pay pal) to any store. A credit card is safer.

Sounds like they did not have this board ( I think its popular) in stock and there was a delay on their source ( casio ?) . But delays are typical, and their communication was shoddy, no excuse .

I would write a letter to the owner saying they held on to your money and his staff gave you the runaround. I think the owner should comp you in some away instead of the standard apology.
danmusician
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
I don't like to pay cash in advance(pay pal) to any store. A credit card is safer.

Sounds like they did not have this board ( I think its popular) in stock and there was a delay on their source ( casio ?) . But delays are typical, and their communication was shoddy, no excuse .

I would write a letter to the owner saying they held on to your money and his staff gave you the runaround. I think the owner should comp you in some away instead of the standard apology.

I don't like paypal at all. This was the first time I used it for this type of purchase and I won't do that again either.

If they didn't have the board in stock, then he was really playing games with me. In negotiating the price, I asked for a package deal on the board and a gig bag. He said he couldn't because he didn't have the bag in stock. He led me to believe he did have the board.

BTW, I wouldn't normally come here to vent about this kind of thing, but since I had given a good report on them earlier, I thought I needed to tell the other side.
Freyjathecat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my Korg Kronos from them about a year ago. Great service and got it in about 2 days. I only live one state away from them, but very happy with them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: