Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Song editing-Master track and deleting measures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sstudt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Song editing-Master track and deleting measures Reply with quote

I've created four songs which I'm combining via the cue list function. The first song(intro) is supposed to 8 bars but is, instead 64 bars. I've tried to delete the unwanted measures in track edit but can't seem to get them to go away. My perusal of the online manual and viewing of dvd have not connected me to the answer. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Nelly the Electron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not knowing whether you are a newbie or an experienced user, could I assume the first scenario and suggest three possible reasons for your problems. First, does the bar readout along the bottom of the track edit page read "Bar 9 to Bar 64" which it should for a successful execution. Also, have you checked the "All Tracks" box since this will delete all the bars you are wanting to lose. Finally, you are using the "Delete" function and not the "Erase" function since Erase will only clear all the midi data and not the actual bars.
I hope this helps but if not could you let us know and we can try and find an alternative solution.

Nelly
sstudt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Master Track and deleting measures Reply with quote

Nelly,
Thanks so much. I've been sequencing for 25 years but I just got this board. I successfully cut out the measures. My mistake was not setting the range at the bottom like you suggested. There is much to learn and I'm glad to have this forum for a resource. Thanks again for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: