Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem in my Ax3000g, please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awmarenthlei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Problem in my Ax3000g, please help Reply with quote

Hello, i've had my ax3000g for over four years,avout week ago i have this problem. The effect switch3 or modulation switch got stuck,i have to press very hard to turn the switch to red, and after a day this problem happen to switch no.1 I wonder what will be the reason , is it due to the defect in the circuit or the micro switch in the curcuit board. Please help
awmarenthlei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help me? Should i post it to othewr forum?
SMK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awmarenthlei wrote:
Can anyone help me? Should i post it to othewr forum?

One option is to take it apart and check to see how the pedal is connecting to the board. SOme times there are plastic parts that are suppose to connect with the buttons on the board that wear out or are broken. Also if you perform with this in a lot of bars and such any liquid that gits dripped ove your box could just simply make it sticky and the pedals don't function like they used to. Lastly; Dust / Pet Hair! That can get in there and some how needs to get cleaned out.

I would recommend first looking for youtube videos on fixing the AX3000g, how to take it apart that sort of thing.

I have had mine for years and have had no such problem with it. I hope you can get it fixed because it really is one of the most unique effect boards out there. You can really create sounds no other board can.
Korg DS-10
Korg PadKontrol
Korg K25
Korg Monotron
Korg Electribe 2
Korg Electribe Sampler 2
Roland GK-3A
Roland GI-20
Fishman Triple Play
BC Rich Guitar

My Music
David Ohyama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably best to send it in, I have had mine for maybe 3 years and have a problem with knob 4. The analog and mod delays on the knob are out of sink. They are not where the pointer of the knob clicks and rests while turning the dial, they have become somehow in the center of where the knob clicks to rest. Sometimes it will work for a while but usually starts flashing and switching both analog or mod and gets back to write mode. Which usually changes the delay while I'm playing from one to another and wrong settings.
longi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the TAC switches have worn. Best contact Korg, they're dirt cheap but you need a soldering iron to change them. Easy enough though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: