Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X50 Looping a sound help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WalkingGeekSquad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: X50 Looping a sound help!!! Reply with quote

Hello all!

I have the Korg X50. I am not incredibly experienced with some of the more in depth workings of the synth and what it can do. I am attempting to explore some of those options, however I am having trouble. Here is what I want to do:

I have a gig this saturday and I need to play a 18 note pattern looped for the whole 4 and a half mintue song. I am the lead instrument on the start of the song. so that 18 note pattern are the only notes playing for the first few seconds of the song. My goal is that when I am done playing that pattern I will take my hands off the keyboard and that pattern will continue to play without me doing anything. I have a second synth next to em and I need to be able to play a different sound on that synth and sing while that pattern is continuing to loop. HOW do I do this???? I have read through the whole operation's manual twice and can't figure out a thing. There doesn't appear to be anything in there about looping a sound. I thought I had it when I was in the arpeggiators section however it doesn't seem to be looping. In super basic terms I want to hit one note have it record me playing that note and the 17 after then when I take my hands off the keyboard it auto loops that track. Is this even possible or am I fooling myself? I assumed this keyboard could loop a sequence but if it can, I'm eiether really dumb or it isn't in the operations manual. I would REALLY like to not use a laptop for this. I have no way to hook up my laptop on stage and need to be able to do it without one. Anyone that can write me a super simple step-by-step guide on EXACTLY what to do on the X50 to get it to loop will have my eternal thanks. I am very confused and I need to figure this out by saturday.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: