Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA50SD cannot get it to work in Cubase

View previous topic :: View next topic  
azatgrigoryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: PA50SD cannot get it to work in Cubase Reply with quote

Hello everybody! Very Happy

I am new here so first of all let me say how great it is to be a part of these great forums. I also want to apologize for my English in advance because I am writing all this through a translator so there might be a mistake appearing here and there.

I am trying to connect my PA50SD to my Cubase 5.1 and I have absolutely no idea how to do it. I am very new to these things and because I am from Armenia as you can well imagine we are not so technologically advanced here Smile

Has anyone been able to connect it? If yes, can you give me a step by step guide as to how to do this?

Thank you very much in advance,

Azat
TheoAsk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi..

I have Cubase 5 too, though I use FL Studio much more...

From memory you have to go into the options, MIDI settings or Audio settings or something like that and Enable the PA 50 SD that should be detected as "Generic MIDI Controller".(or similar).

At least in FL Studio that it how it works.

Please use ASIO 4 ALL audio driver, not the default audio driver.There should be an option in the settings for that.

After that to test you select an isntrument, you place it into a new track and you play with your keyboard. Normally it should work.

On the PA 50 SD you have to deactivate the internal sound through a special option, but I forgot how to do that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: