Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem with pa 900 please advice or share

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathankorgplyr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: problem with pa 900 please advice or share Reply with quote

I have bought 2 pa 900 ....and both last about a month and then does not turn on or red light come on and nothing or the screen flickers ......what is it ...2 one in less than 3 month Question Sad
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: problem with pa 900 please advice or share Reply with quote

nathankorgplyr wrote:
I have bought 2 pa 900 ....and both last about a month and then does not turn on or red light come on and nothing or the screen flickers ......what is it ...2 one in less than 3 month Question Sad

1. Did you purchase from a reputable dealer. Some unscrupulous dealers have been known to recycle their returned units and keep sending them out to new customers until they don't come back.

2. What is your power source situation? Large spikes or brown-outs may be damaging the power supply.

Highly unlikely to get one bad unit, but two with the same problem the odds would be astronomical.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoraldus wrote:
What is your power source situation?
...Highly unlikely to get one bad unit, but two with the same problem the odds would be astronomical.....

I would definitely get your power source checked or get a UPS to stablize the power.
As Thoraldus points out, this is highly unlikely in 2 units.

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
nathankorgplyr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: returned it back ....... Reply with quote

I called the store and returned this one also thanks for responses ....all our outlets good no voltage drop ...the red light comes on but nothing else after. if I wait a long while then it turns on but if I turn off and on it start to act up ...I was sad because of all it offers so that's why I was asking if there is someone out there with the same issue....called Korg directly referred to their tech, Dept via email only...the sad part is that I have had several Korg... mline up was korg m1 t2 iseries pa60 pa500 and when it came to thisit broke my heart....I wonder if its because its reading of a hard drive( like a computer) well I was really looking to haves one for a while....the competition does not offer that much options for the price ...you know Ymha Very Happy but if any one had this resolve please get back to me....still hoping for a good reason to get one .....thanks guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: