Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Notice for Third Party Developers.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.
enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Done.

You're a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks Sharp!
Derek Cook
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Sharp

I would be grateful if you could add me as an approved merchant.

I am developer of Java based librarians for the synths that I own, and you can see the current ones over at xfactory-librarians.co.uk. Being Java they will run not only on PC but also Mac OS X and Linux.

Over the Christmas break I took the plunge to start writing a kronos.factory. Smile It is still early stages, but it would be nice to get setup as a merchant ready for its release.

Follow kronos.factory development and submit ideas over at the kronos.factory Trello Board

My Echoes Music Website
My Carreg Ddu Music Website
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing.

Cheers
Sharp.
Derek Cook
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks, Sharp

Happy new year to you, and keep up the good work

Follow kronos.factory development and submit ideas over at the kronos.factory Trello Board

My Echoes Music Website
My Carreg Ddu Music Website
Kromeheaven
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Happy new year ! Reply with quote

Hello Sharp,

Best wishes for 2017 !

I've just discovered that I need to be approved to post kromeheaven messages for the korg krome synth.

Is it possible to get this for kromeheaven account ?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Cyph / kromeheaven.com

http://www.korgnautilus.com
http://www.kromeheaven.com
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, done.

Cheers
Sharp.
dacca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC-IA wrote:
hello

can i advertise for my banks that are sold on barbenzinc site (barbandco) or do i need the new status too?

thanx a lot

How can I remove this back I did not know if I could put this sorry this

Marc
Kevin Nolan
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Derek Cook's applications for the AN!x, SY77 and EX5 - and - they are absolutely fantastic. They have revolutionised my use of these instruments - literally. Suddenly, the World's legacy of program archives for each of those instruments is available to each instrument - loadable so easily via Derek's apps; while back-up of my own programs is now a sophisticated affair too. Diskettes are a thing of the past for those instruments.

Just saying this because I see Derek being included as a trader - and this is richly deserved. I adore using the the Yamaha AN1x, SY77 and EX5 and Derek has, as said, revolutionised their usage in a modern context. If you own an instrument that Derek has written a librarian for, it is worth checking out. All software is rock-solid with extensive functionality. Plus, Derek is incredibly helpful when needing help.

We've been graced on these forums and with our workstations by the extraordinary Stephen Kay, and Derek is cut from the same cloth, I assure you.

And while I'm at it - let us not forget the wonderful work of Michel Keijzers and PCG Tools which I've also used with huge impact on the Korg Triton, Korg Karma and OASYS. I really mean it when I say I feel so lucky to have the tools developed by such wizards associated with each keyboard - it's what brings them into the 21st century, IMO.
ritesh.dere123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Notice for Third Party Developers. Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Advertising / Third Party developers.

By strict rule, only “Approved Merchants” are allowed to post advertisements of their products on the forum. Advertisements posted by individuals who are not approved will be deemed as spam and therefore treated accordingly. This could very likely result in you being banned from the forums.

If you wish to become an approved merchant, I ask that you first simply hang out on the forum as a regular member. When you reach a post count of 50+ you can then request to be considered an approved merchant by sending me a Private Message or email.

Your activity on the forum will be reviewed at this point to ensure your efforts to reach 50 posts was genuine and you are not someone only focused on selling their products. Once approved, I will modify your account to display “Approved Merchant” under your User ID. It is only then are you allowed to make any reference to your products on the forum.

For Approved Merchants Only.
It is recommend that you place a small advertisement in your Signature (See your profile). This advertisement will then be displayed at the very end of every single post you make. The more you help out on the forum, the more people will see your advertisement.

Also, when you have any exciting news about your product you wish to share, it’s advised you start a new thread in order to get the most attention from the forum members.

Kind regards
Sharp.

Owner.

Hi all.
There's going to be a change to the wording of the forum rules on advertising in a few days and I need your help for a moment.

A “Special Ranking” has been put in place in order to help bring additional attention to you as your account will stand out a little different than others. You will see “Approved Merchant” and a animated line under that.

As of right now I've updated the account of every third party developer I can think of who have been approved to advertise on the forums, but I'm sure that I've not remembered everyone so I need your help.

Can you please reply to this thread if I've missed your name. It's important I get everyone who is approved updated to this new special ranking before the changes come into play.

Anyone currently on the forum who is not approved, never asked, and would like to be, if you have more than 50 posts to your name please reply to this thread requesting to be added so we can review your account.

Thanks a million.
Sharp.
Thanksful guidence , Very thans Admin Team , I will try to help my other group members . Thank Again
stuartpryer
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sharp.

Could you kindly add me as a third party developer.

Thank you

Stuart

e-mail stuartpryer@gmail.com
al urezzio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:23 pm    Post subject: Select my account Reply with quote

I don’t no why but all of a sudden korgforums.com only work from my iPhone , and it just comes up with me already logged in . When I try on my iPad or computer it brings me to log in but no if my username or passwords work . I tried to reset password but never received an email telling me how .. can you please just select my account & I will set up a new account . Using my phone I can’t download anything & it’s too hard to see .. thanks you can email when it’s deleted alurezzio@gmail.com
Ps I love this site , have made many helpful friends too
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Al

Looking into this for you

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: